Batman/Matt Reeves negotiations fall through?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DC doesn't even know what to do with their comics, how could they run a movie division?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Marvel comics suck too(but not as bad as DC) but their movies are GREAT!

:what: DC is outselling every else by a large margin. Why do you think Marvel is doing the "rebirth" shyt too

And DC doesn't run a movie division :mjlol:

Y'all cats are clueless on what really goes on :heh:

:mjlol: David Lynch pulled this stunt for the new Twin Peaks. Like he said, it's a move to get more money by creating bad press

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:what: DC is outselling every else by a large margin. Why do you think Marvel is doing the "rebirth" shyt too

:mjlol: David Lynch pulled this stunt for the new Twin Peaks. Like he said, it's a move to get more money by creating bad press
I dont care what they sale
They rebooted their universe and are now doing a soft reboot

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I dont care what they sale
They rebooted their universe and are now doing a soft reboot

How are they doing a soft reboot if you said they just rebooted their universe?

It's been nearly a year since Rebirth and they're still outselling everyone else. How can this be if they don't know what to do with their comics :ohhh:

:mjlol:

Log off for a while son and get your thoughts together

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How are they doing a soft reboot if you said they just rebooted their universe?

It's been nearly a year since Rebirth and they're still outselling everyone else. How can this be if they don't know what to do with their comics :ohhh:

:mjlol:

Log off for a while son and get your thoughts together
They rebooted to new 52
And are now bringing back old universe characters
New superman is dead and replaced by old superman

Aka stfu ho

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
DCU has made me lose all hope at this point after last year. BvsS, The Killing Joke, and Suicide Squad just destroyed any hope or anticipation for any DCU cinematic projects.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: The fukk going on at WB?!?!

They desperately need a Feige type asap.

WB is one of the most poorly-run major, A-list companies I have ever had the misfortune of working with. Didn't know it was this bad. But can't say I'm surprised.

At some point they need to address the real issue: their infrastructure is set up in a way that doesn't empower new ways of thinking, or empower current employees to make decisions without months and months and months of input, arguments and creative "insight" from ppl who would be better served shutting the fukk up.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
nikkas actually thought Johns was gonna come in and set shyt straight :mjlol:

Keep saying it. As long as WB are the ones writing the checks, WB higher ups will continue to meddle and hold DC back

I've been saying from the start that Johns was a piss poor decision. They really expected a comic book writer with zero experience of the movie industry to take firm control over an entire studio's sub division because he wrote a bunch of good stories 10 years ago. No studio head was ever going to take him serious. Feige got his position at Marvel because he worked his way up the ranks in Hollywood as a skillful producer who happened to be a comic book head.

A Paul Dini/Bruce Timm helmed DC Universe.:wow:

And this is what I've been saying from the start as well. They might not get taken seriously enough by the studio heads either because they come from an animation background but they've worked with WB for years, have extensive knowledge of the business and have proven to be successful in it. I don't know if they even care to do it but they are the best guys that WB have in-house who could pull this off.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

DC only outsold Marvel for 3 months last year and Marvel were back on top. They raped DC last month

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DC only outsold Marvel for 3 months last year and Marvel were back on top. They raped DC last month

Yeah you're right i just checked

I've been saying from the start that Johns was a piss poor decision. They really expected a comic book writer with zero experience of the movie industry to take firm control over an entire studio's sub division because he wrote a bunch of good stories 10 years ago. No studio head was ever going to take him serious. Feige got his position at Marvel because he worked his way up the ranks in Hollywood as a skillful producer who happened to be a comic book head.

And this is what I've been saying from the start as well. They might not get taken seriously enough by the studio heads either because they come from an animation background but they've worked with WB for years, have extensive knowledge of the business and have proven to be successful in it. I don't know if they even care to do it but they are the best guys that WB have in-house who could pull this off.

Problem is that WB would fukk with them like did with JL and JLU, banning off certain characters they could use. Time Warner or AT&T just needs to clean house eventually because the same people have been at the company for 20+ years. If someone gets fired they just promote the next man up inside the company. Then they need to give DC their own studio so WB has a less chance of interfering. The thing is that WB movies are making money back and aren't bombing because they know how to budget. Hell they were #2 behind Disney in BO returns last year which gets people promoted, not fired.

Last edited: