Battle #BARS you use in real life ?

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I dont think it was in a battle but I heard lux say it in an interview. "That's a snapple top fact"

Also, old school "Im bout to fukk the game up like ya lil brotha stepped on the cord"

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
"You mad cause I'm stylin on you"
Been dropping this one since the first day I saw that joint. Got my whole circle including the chicks/wives saying it.

Also situations like this:

Me: I did that bootcamp workout yesterday at my boxing gym, shyt was brutal but I'ma keep at it
Her: :ehh:Oh they have those at my gym, I do em sometimes they are fun! I'll come with you to yours some time!
Me: :mjpls:
Her: :dwillhuh:
Me: Cool we'll go tomorrow.
NEXT DAY
Her: [after the workout] :mjcry:

Me: It's a difference between metaphors and real rap.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I dont think it was in a battle but I heard lux say it in an interview. "That's a snapple top fact"

Also, old school "Im bout to fukk the game up like ya lil brotha stepped on the cord"

Wait?? That's a battle bar??? Lmfao. I been saying that shyt ON THE DAILY. But I thought it was just a internet meme. :dead:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
P1yDzJF.jpg

"Then what?":banderas:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Oh, lmao the other day at work. What we do is time based so when i went on break i was like "stop my time!"
:dead:

My co workers were arguing about whats better xbox one or ps4. I was just in the middle with my gwitty voice cosigning both of them like "That was Firrrrrrrrrrrre"

"WHAT ELSE"