Battle of the Awful Chicken Nuggets

Are McNuggets are trash?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Miami Heat will defeat the Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA Eastern Conference finals

• No (:usure:)

Results are only viewable after voting.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Thrillist Ranking for Best Chicken Nuggets

1. Chick-fil-A Nuggets :noah:
2. McDonald's Chicken McNuggets :dahell::wtf: :scust::trash::pacspit:

3. Popeyes Chicken Nuggets :noah:

4. Wendy’s Chicken Nuggets :noah:

5. KFC Original Recipe Bites

6. Jack in the Box Chicken Nuggets

7. Burger King Chicken Nuggets :mjlol:

8. Sonic Jumbo Popcorn Chicken

9. Carl’s Jr. Chicken Stars

10. A&W Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders

First of all, I'd like to start off by saying that McDonald's chicken nuggets are pure and utter trash!
:trash:

I've given them chance after chance, but no matter what city or state, the results are the same. The skin of the nugget is plastic-like/rubbery. It's like someone took a five year old used condom and shoved a chunk of fake and flattened processed pink slime into it, wrapped it in another used condom, deep fried it, and then said VOILA! Mcnuggets! Once, you get past that horrible excuse of a chicken skin that is supposedly "crispy and golden," the actual pink slime is spray painted white and is as unseasoned, bland, and tasteless as the rest of the garbage you can find in many cac restaurants across the country.

:scust::scust::scust:

If you look at these lists of the best chicken nuggets you can find in popular fast food places, McDonalds is inexplicably listed at #2 and #3 by these cretins.

Who makes the best fast-food chicken nuggets?

Fast Food Chicken Nuggets Ranked From Worst To Best

:wtf:

In my opinion, Chick-fil-A sets the standard for chicken nuggets. The G.O.A.T nuggets. :blessed:

Wendy's nuggets are not far behind and are also 10 times greater than Mcnuggets. :ehh:

Burger King and their nuggets have slipped over the years. Their chicken has started to become more rubbery like Mcdonalds. The sad thing is that both McDonalds and BK nuggets use to be legit when I was a kid.

Now they're just :trash:

:scust:

The commercial for the McDonalds nuggets looks so appealing. They look so good and edible on tv. But its fools gold! I'd rather avoid driving next to a McDonalds just so that on that off-chance that one of the fumes of their nasty nuggets hits my nose, I don't vomit on my car seat.

Breh's and brehettes. I can't be the only one who feels this way. What do you think?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: This is a pretty solid list...... just move McDonald's to the 9 spot and Bk to the 10 spot.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Thrillist Ranking for Best Chicken Nuggets

1. Chick-fil-A Nuggets :noah:
2. McDonald's Chicken McNuggets :dahell::wtf: :scust::trash::pacspit:

3. Popeyes Chicken Nuggets :noah:

4. Wendy’s Chicken Nuggets :noah:

5. KFC Original Recipe Bites

6. Jack in the Box Chicken Nuggets

7. Burger King Chicken Nuggets :mjlol:

8. Sonic Jumbo Popcorn Chicken

9. Carl’s Jr. Chicken Stars

10. A&W Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders

First of all, I'd like to start off by saying that McDonald's chicken nuggets are pure and utter trash!
:trash:

I've given them chance after chance, but no matter what city or state, the results are the same. The skin of the nugget is plastic-like/rubbery. It's like someone took a five year old used condom and shoved a chunk of fake and flattened processed pink slime into it, wrapped it in another used condom, deep fried it, and then said VOILA! Mcnuggets! Once, you get past that horrible excuse of a chicken skin that is supposedly "crispy and golden," the actual pink slime is spray painted white and is as unseasoned, bland, and tasteless as the rest of the garbage you can find in many cac restaurants across the country.

:scust::scust::scust:

If you look at these lists of the best chicken nuggets you can find in popular fast food places, McDonalds is inexplicably listed at #2 and #3 by these cretins.

Who makes the best fast-food chicken nuggets?

Fast Food Chicken Nuggets Ranked From Worst To Best

:wtf:

In my opinion, Chick-fil-A sets the standard for chicken nuggets. The G.O.A.T nuggets. :blessed:

Wendy's nuggets are not far behind and are also 10 times greater than Mcnuggets. :ehh:

Burger King and their nuggets have slipped over the years. Their chicken has started to become more rubbery like Mcdonalds. The sad thing is that both McDonalds and BK nuggets use to be legit when I was a kid.

Now they're just :trash:

:scust:

The commercial for the McDonalds nuggets looks so appealing. They look so good and edible on tv. But its fools gold! I'd rather avoid driving next to a McDonalds just so that on that off-chance that one of the fumes of their nasty nuggets hits my nose, I don't vomit on my car seat.

Breh's and brehettes. I can't be the only one who feels this way. What do you think?
You a cac if you don't eat McDonald's nuggets. Straight up.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Any solid food at McDonald's is :scust: to me. Wendy's has the best imo. Don't eat at chick fil a cause they're crazy religious but they're good there too.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
You a cac if you don't eat McDonald's nuggets. Straight up.
:skip:

No sir.

Ayisyen.

But let me tell you something.

I'd rather undergo the Michael Jackson treatment and bleach my skin before being forced to eat another McNugget.

Instead of waterboarding, prisoners in Guantanamo Bay should be forced to eat McNuggets.

:skip: