NYC
the battle overall......... was okay

audio was on some :mjpls: shyt though

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Hitman been my dude but was sort of feeling Rex a little more. May have just been due to his mic being clearer, who knows :heh:

But :dead: @ that pudgy Raekwon looking dude in the fatigue pants (who was in the crowd calling out to Rex using his cypher lines when he battled Yung Ill), now suddenly beside him this time on stage during this battle, acting a fool like some dotmob groupie :pachaha:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Good battle. Gave it to Rex though.

Sidenote. No one has seemed to top the audio/video quality of the T-Rex vs Yung ill battle produced by Battle America.

Does anyone not have the budget to use red camera's and synced audio to make these battles more professional looking?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Sidenote. No one has seemed to top the audio/video quality of the T-Rex vs Yung ill battle produced by Battle America.

Does anyone not have the budget to use red camera's and synced audio to make these battles more professional looking?

Co-sign to the fullest. That quality was perfection, I wonder the same thing. Perfect view also as you see the crowd, audio was top notch. Don't get why others (especially URL) can't do the same :damn:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

KOTD has some great stuff, I think Smack just doesn't care. :manny: