Battlefail 2042 down to 1000 players on Steam

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
battlefield games sustain way higher on pc typically, so the console situation is likely worse

and i don't think BF really has to worry too much about the mnk/controller difficulties because its just never been that kind of game

sniping is terrible you can tell as soon as you play PC player on any shooting game to me

not even counting wallhacks and aimbots etc

in games like fortnite when you get close to someone in shotgun duels... you end up being food because PC can just swing around while jumping
you can adjust sensitivity but then you are at a disadvantage long distance on console

with PC, along with the hacks you can use... you can have a mouse that adjusts sensitivity on the fly with a button press

this is coming from a dude who owns a cronus to cheat on console anti recoil and a person who has cheated on PC
I only use the anti recoil shyt on rust because its too deadly to not :russ::yeshrug:

thats one thing nobody mentions with cross play.... I actually do cheat and can validate the experiences with no shame ... nothing is easier than point and click ... imagine using a controller to use google compared to a mouse

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
sniping is terrible you can tell as soon as you play PC player on any shooting game to me

not even counting wallhacks and aimbots etc

in games like fortnite when you get close to someone in shotgun duels... you end up being food because PC can just swing around while jumping
you can adjust sensitivity but then you are at a disadvantage long distance on console

with PC, along with the hacks you can use... you can have a mouse that adjusts sensitivity on the fly with a button press

this is coming from a dude who owns a cronus to cheat on console anti recoil and a person who has cheated on PC
I only use the anti recoil shyt on rust because its too deadly to not :russ::yeshrug:

thats one thing nobody mentions with cross play.... I actually do cheat and can validate the experiences with no shame ... nothing is easier than point and click ... imagine using a controller to use google compared to a mouse
Not only are you a piece of dog shyt for even advocating cheating :picard: but you couldnt be more wrong :picard:

some fps games auto aim assist for controllers is so strong that almost all high end ranking players have swapped to controllers on their PC because close range with a fast shooting SMG type gun is basically a 1 clip auto kill.

14 out of the top 15 highest ranked PC players on Apex used controller over mouse/keyboard last season :picard:

where controller lacks is movement (by a large margin) and long distance fights (auto aim assist seems to only help a lot within say 50 meters in a game) so for pro fps tournaments, mouse/keyboard is still king. Because these 2 aspects are way more important than just mowing down a worse player in a public game.

But for just pub stomping and ranking up, currently, controller is superior. Its basically meme’d about at this point on how good controllers are on PC.

The coli truly is the twilight zone though. Where up is down, left is right. Just really amazing how this forum is the opposite of reality on so many subjects

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Not only are you a piece of dog shyt for even advocating cheating :picard: but you couldnt be more wrong :picard:

some fps games auto aim assist for controllers is so strong that almost all high end ranking players have swapped to controllers on their PC because close range with a fast shooting SMG type gun is basically a 1 clip auto kill.

14 out of the top 15 highest ranked PC players on Apex used controller over mouse/keyboard last season :picard:

where controller lacks is movement (by a large margin) and long distance fights (auto aim assist seems to only help a lot within say 50 meters in a game) so for pro fps tournaments, mouse/keyboard is still king. Because these 2 aspects are way more important than just mowing down a worse player in a public game.

But for just pub stomping and ranking up, currently, controller is superior. Its basically meme’d about at this point on how good controllers are on PC.

The coli truly is the twilight zone though. Where up is down, left is right. Just really amazing how this forum is the opposite of reality on so many subjects

so you just ignore the fact that im saying you can literally install aimbot and wallhacks?
then also say "where controller lacks" and give every example besides close range and aim assist...

which can be dealt with anyways by what I said.... using aimbot or any program that will just do it for you?

we arent talking about "pro players" we are talking about millions of people who casually play the game you dumb fukk

obviously what you typed has no bearing on reality since you cant use cronus on a console or any third party programs DURING A TOURNAMENT :russ::snoop: even then your bullshyt example ignoring what I said only matters game to game, you convinently name the games without third party hacks ... in conditional tournaments that cater to what you're saying. You literally say yourself without acknowledging actual programs helping you... that controller is worse in movement and long range. (Outside of a tournament) :mjlol: all of this can be patched, hacked or remedied on a computer. Cant believe you brought up the most specific conditions on the planet to try to get your point across while still saying "where control lacks is everything besides close combat" which I already said in my post

the fact that you cried because I "advocated" cheating shows how emotionally bytchmade you are... if you look up PC hacks or the cronus shyt millions of people are already using it... you are playing against them all day and dont even know it. Its not advocacy when you are at a disadvantage off rip. And like I said I dont use it for games other than Rust, the snap shyt and no recoil can fukk your aim up in a fast paced game if you cant manually adjust... but like always I am talking to a person who's never used the shyt and just crying. That's why I said "I literally play on console, PC, have cheated and understand how all of them work on a personal level" you can use the cronus shyt and still get fukked up

how I justify using it in Rust is ... when you create a base for 6 days on a server with just a duo... and you are getting camped and destroyed by 8-10 man teams awake 24-7 in real life... and you die and lose all of your shyt.... it makes sense to keep these motherfukkers off you. shyt 6 of those 10 people are probably using the shyt themselves, or like I said using a program on PC to fukk you regardless. But like not having experience with shyt and crying, you probably never played Rust and have no actual knowledge of what I'm talking about. Go type the shyt in youtube and see the millions of people using it for yourself, dont blame me for being honest... I dont abuse my shyt or use it for 2k or battlefield etc

keep that tournament shyt to yourself

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so you just ignore the fact that im saying you can literally install aimbot and wallhacks?
this is so rare now a days accounts usually dont even make it through a hour of creation at this point
obviously what you typed has no bearing on reality since you cant use cronus on a console or any third party programs DURING A TOURNAMENT
Where did I mention cronus at all? You can use a controller during a tournament though. Most pro teams have 1 player using controller for close combat situations.

You literally say yourself without acknowledging actual programs helping you... that controller is worse in movement and long range. (Outside of a tournament) :mjlol: all of this can be patched, hacked or remedied on a computer. Cant believe you brought up the most specific conditions on the planet to try to get your point across while still saying "where control lacks is everything besides close combat" which I already said in my post
this is factual, not opinion. Cant be debated.. so not sure what you are debating here.

how I justify using it in Rust is ... when you create a base for 6 days on a server with just a duo... and you are getting camped and destroyed by 8-10 man teams awake 24-7 in real life... and you die and lose all of your shyt.... it makes sense to keep these motherfukkers off you. shyt 6 of those 10 people are probably using the shyt themselves, or like I said using a program on PC to fukk you regardless. But like not having experience with shyt and crying, you probably never played Rust and have no actual knowledge of what I'm talking about. Go type the shyt in youtube and see the millions of people using it for yourself, dont blame me for being honest... I dont abuse my shyt or use it for 2k or battlefield etc
im the rust king on this forum are you fukking retarded, we had an entire coli server of 40+ coli posters when the game started. You wasnt there cause Rust is new to you nerd, dont ever speak on Rust in my presence ever again peasant

Rust Server

one of the most active threads ever on this sub forum, you wasnt there, you know nothing, I can tell you are absolutely garbage at FPS

You questioning me about Rust is like someone questioning Michael Jordan about how to shoot a basketball. You just a fan nerd, dont even respond to this shyt cause you are fukking trash

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this is so rare now a days accounts usually dont even make it through a hour of creation at this point

Where did I mention cronus at all? You can use a controller during a tournament though. Most pro teams have 1 player using controller for close combat situations.

this is factual, not opinion. Cant be debated.. so not sure what you are debating here.

im the rust king on this forum are you fukking retarded, we had an entire coli server of 40+ coli posters when the game started. You wasnt there cause Rust is new to you nerd, dont ever speak on Rust in my presence ever again peasant

Rust Server

one of the most active threads ever on this sub forum, you wasnt there, you know nothing, I can tell you are absolutely garbage at FPS

You questioning me about Rust is like someone questioning Michael Jordan about how to shoot a basketball. You just a fan nerd, dont even respond to this shyt cause you are fukking trash

you are still dodging and talking about tournaments
still admitting "factually" that controller is worse movement and only good close range" which is exactly why I said its pointless to use in my first post in a close combat game
just said you are on the coli server for rust with 40 people since the jump proving my point by 400%

I dont see how you are agreeing with me saying controller is worse but also saying its bad at everything besides close range at the same time
then using a tournament as an example where its obvious nobody is cheating ... that makes no sense

saying wallhacks and aimbot are so rare that accounts dont make it through an hour of creation is cap... I'm literally telling you ive used it... millions of people do :russ: ive never been banned... millions of people have it... its facts you can look it up in 30 seconds
you didnt bring up cronus but it goes directly with the same point... you have no clue about it ... you cant detect it, so im debating once again for the 3rd message with someone who has no knowledge of what im saying.

you are "hoping people get banned in the hundreds" through speculation ... I am telling you to go see factually... that millions of people own and have the shyt. Millions of people arent banned from games ... all you have to do regardless is turn down the sensitivity on it or just not blatantly exploit it to be good. Cronus isnt even hooked to the system or controller... its script written between the two... you cant detect that someone is using it. Also I'm glad you play Rust, its a great game... I havent played in forever. It just makes what I said more real to you since you know how Rust plays.... even without hardware or software hacks you can exploit the fukk out of Rust... glitch through walls... do the boat glitch and go under the map etc. You can say with Rust its cheap to anti recoil... but I'm not playing duos against a 40 man zerg... you can eat shyt with all that. There's no point in playing when half the server is teaming up and exploiting the game... thats worse than anti recoil in my opinion

when you make a 30 person base and wall off the loot for your team to camp and hold on a duo server... im 100% gonna plug my shyt in and beam you down. What else are you supposed to do the game is ruined at that point. Cant run around, cant gather shyt... group is online 24-7, if you get shot by 10 people you are immediately stalked and found in your crib... the crib of a duo is basically a 4 minute raid with all the materials you have compared. If it wasnt for me beaming you and suiciding myself into a 1V40 then you'd basically be playing Sims with your friends.
03ys34409ws71.jpg

you are old enough to know the difference in who you're playing against. you can tell the difference when you play against someone and they know your cover, location and headshot you relentlessly through impossible angles... and when you firefight someone whos missing and playing tactically and its enjoyable. Its no different than people cheating on 2k, when the shot window constantly changes... nikkas aint hitting halfcourt green all day for hours through muscle memory. You just program your controller to release the shot when it vibrates and its auto green ... like I said it ruins the game if you exploit it but millions of people do it, thats undebatable. There's no point of playing alot of games if you constantly abuse it. This has nothing to do with tournaments where literally none of what I said applies... that's a completely different thing. nikkas aint plugging cronus up and saying wait let me download these scripts at a convention center infront of thousands of people for cash prizes :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I dont see how you are agreeing with me saying controller is worse but also saying its bad at everything besides close range at the same time
then using a tournament as an example where its obvious nobody is cheating ... that makes no sense

holy shyt you are RETARDED

I am saying for PUB games (PUBLIC LOBBIES) for people to just get high kill games to rank up, controller is the dominant use now over mouse/keyboard. This is better for the average player, currently.

It has limits though, that at extremely high level of play that the limitations of controller (movement and more precise far range aim) come apparent.

This is factual... not even sure what the fukk you are arguing at this point, you type like a retard

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
holy shyt you are RETARDED

I am saying for PUB games (PUBLIC LOBBIES) for people to just get high kill games to rank up, controller is the dominant use now over mouse/keyboard. This is better for the average player, currently.

It has limits though, that at extremely high level of play that the limitations of controller (movement and more precise far range aim) come apparent.

This is factual... not even sure what the fukk you are arguing at this point, you type like a retard
you quoted me with your opinion, not the other way around

im saying people cheat so all the shyt you brought up is out the window

for the 4th time

you are arguing the most basic non condtional message against me, while I'm simply saying "people cheat... millions of them"
you arent even talking about the same shyt as me

from the first message you are talking about conditions that dont actually apply outside of "I hope no conditions change to my answer"
I'm saying yes, alot of people cheat on PC and console... the whole controller thing doesnt change that fact. The scripts to even cheat on console are written and consist of PC basis

you have never said shyt that matches what I am saying... from tournaments to now public lobbies... that still doesnt match up with me saying "people cheat.... millions of them"

in true coli fashion you've quoted me and tried to direct the narrative to your own circumstance. No messages I've written are talking about tournaments or these imaginary lobbies where nobody is using one exploit in some fantasy land
people cheat... millions of them... you cant judge things based off ignoring that. Which is my point, you cant say one thing is better than the other when you can just cheat ... like millions of people are. I didnt quote you or care that you pretend the meta for controls in a fair setting leans one way or another
I'm saying if you use PC you can freely cheat (and way more)... you can also cheat on controller too. Both are exploitive and terrible That has nothing to do with a level setting that only exists in tournaments. Because for the 5th time... people cheat... millions of them... go google and check how many own the shyt. Its a fact not a fantasy world where every lobby has no cheater so everything must be true and amazing. Just that statement alone is hilarious, how can millions of people be looking up scripts and hacks but your example of a level playing field matter? You're pretending every lobby has nobody cheating and all playing field is 100% even for everone.... thats not even taking to account TV, Monitor, GPU, Console, response time on your controller, frames etc. Like I said cheating ... which millions of people are doing every day... completely change any arguement or any of that shyt, all of that shyt goes out the window. But like you said you dont know about the shyt so why are you quoting me? You dont even need to be at disadvantage "close range" on controller ... you can just program different slots with different values... and have no recoil anyways. All of this is derived from PC already doing it and having more exploits ... none of that even playing feild shyt you're bringing up matters. Its on condition that nobody is cheating.... which they are, in the millions.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Done with this franchise unless something is on the level of 3 or BC2. We need to also discuss how the classic FPS genre is in the fukking toilet. BF, COD, and Halo are all ass and there hasn’t been any new IP within four years that’s popped up.

I agree with you for the most part but MW was solid. Wasn't perfect but restored the feeling for a bit. I'm expecting MW2 this year to be solid too. Halo just not Halo without Bungie and I'm one of those ppl who been soft/defended 343. It's taken them like 4 games to get the feel right but the actual content still ain't there yet. Sad.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you quoted me with your opinion, not the other way around

im saying people cheat so all the shyt you brought up is out the window

for the 4th time

you are arguing the most basic non condtional message against me, while I'm simply saying "people cheat... millions of them"
you arent even talking about the same shyt as me

from the first message you are talking about conditions that dont actually apply outside of "I hope no conditions change to my answer"
I'm saying yes, alot of people cheat on PC and console... the whole controller thing doesnt change that fact. The scripts to even cheat on console are written and consist of PC basis

you have never said shyt that matches what I am saying... from tournaments to now public lobbies... that still doesnt match up with me saying "people cheat.... millions of them"

in true coli fashion you've quoted me and tried to direct the narrative to your own circumstance. No messages I've written are talking about tournaments or these imaginary lobbies where nobody is using one exploit in some fantasy land
people cheat... millions of them... you cant judge things based off ignoring that. Which is my point, you cant say one thing is better than the other when you can just cheat ... like millions of people are. I didnt quote you or care that you pretend the meta for controls in a fair setting leans one way or another
I'm saying if you use PC you can freely cheat (and way more)... you can also cheat on controller too. Both are exploitive and terrible That has nothing to do with a level setting that only exists in tournaments. Because for the 5th time... people cheat... millions of them... go google and check how many own the shyt. Its a fact not a fantasy world where every lobby has no cheater so everything must be true and amazing. Just that statement alone is hilarious, how can millions of people be looking up scripts and hacks but your example of a level playing field matter? You're pretending every lobby has nobody cheating and all playing field is 100% even for everone.... thats not even taking to account TV, Monitor, GPU, Console, response time on your controller, frames etc. Like I said cheating ... which millions of people are doing every day... completely change any arguement or any of that shyt, all of that shyt goes out the window. But like you said you dont know about the shyt so why are you quoting me? You dont even need to be at disadvantage "close range" on controller ... you can just program different slots with different values... and have no recoil anyways. All of this is derived from PC already doing it and having more exploits ... none of that even playing feild shyt you're bringing up matters. Its on condition that nobody is cheating.... which they are, in the millions.

People are not cheating as common as you are making it out to be. Accounts get banned pretty quickly (not automatically though) now a days. I skipped over this part initially because it was a stupid take. But you seemed invested into this, as apparent by your essays you keep writing about it. So theirs my response to the cheating aspect.

Far as controller goes, you are just flat out wrong, its not even debatable, its literally factual controllers with aim assists are better in close quarter combat in FPS currently due to built in aim assist. Your original point was that mouse was better up close because of switches in the mouse to control DPI/mouse sensitivity. The point of the the controller being so good is you dont even need to do that. If you put the cross hair on someone up close, with controller, in most FPS games, and they are near, they will basically melt.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
People are not cheating as common as you are making it out to be. Accounts get banned pretty quickly (not automatically though) now a days. I skipped over this part initially because it was a stupid take. But you seemed invested into this, as apparent by your essays you keep writing about it. So theirs my response to the cheating aspect.

Far as controller goes, you are just flat out wrong, its not even debatable, its literally factual controllers with aim assists are better in close quarter combat in FPS currently due to built in aim assist. Your original point was that mouse was better up close because of switches in the mouse to control DPI/mouse sensitivity. The point of the the controller being so good is you dont even need to do that. If you put the cross hair on someone up close, with controller, in most FPS games, and they are near, they will basically melt.

I agree with you ... but partly
its fact millions of people cheat and no you dont get banned thats why I said I literally do it... I have never been banned. You cant detect some shyt and they use your replays to review you.

I agree with what you are saying about mouse or controller close up... the entire reason why I'm talking about cheating is it makes none of that matter. You can make either/or deadly close up or far away. But you are talking about not cheating which is the total opposite of what im talking about from the jump
you are of the opinion that most people arent cheating ... but if you download the scripts to cheat... you can see millions of people have downloaded it. You can go to game videos of what settings to use for each game and see millions of views. I am literally an example :russ: You want me to believe people arent cheating when off rip I am cheating and telling you that and handfuls of people I know personally are too. What I'm saying about PC is its actually more exploitive and free to do with way deeper software. I am 100% not talking about some 1998 Goldeneye shyt where the only person fukked is the one with the terrible controller. You can literally buy a logitech mouse that loads scripts into it

that video alone has quarter million views just for the mouse where you can already push one button and change cursor speed and sensitivity. You can aim assist on PC the same way you are saying up close with a controller. You are right because with no exploits of course... but thats not the case with people cheating. What is one weakness or one strength is immediately covered up by scripts

even in a battlefield thread about how trash the game is... you think people are really being banned and reviewed... hell nah. I actually used the Battlefield Scripts for Rust to control the Thompson and dart people. Battlefield 1 has similar guns to Rust and then you just adjust the vertical kick when you shoot and it groups the entire clip within 6-10 inch radius

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The +400 fixes/changes update dropped today.

There's mixed reception but overall it's positive.

I tried the game for a few minutes and it instantly felt way more smooth and responsive on PS5. Apparently all the guns handle completely differently too due to the reworked attachments.