Battlefield: Hardline To Run At 900p on PS4, 720p on X1

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Everybody copping pleas :scust:

Oh I don't even like battlefield....this looks just like bf4...etc. etc. :russ:

Be happy with what you have and just game whether it be 720p, 900p, 1080p or whatever.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i didnt even play the beta,..... :mjlol:
U don't plays games, who gives a shyt clown

Most dudes commenting don't even play online games, so what they commenting for

They really just slapped some swat team paint on BF4 and put it back out for $60 :wow:

COD gets shyt on for a multitude of reasons on here, but its looking like they serve they're fans much better than Battlfield.
:mjlol: Did u even play this game breh? If not stfu cause it doesn't play like bf4

Different guns
Different modes
Different setting
Different damages to environmental
A lot of recoil on guns
None military base warfare

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U don't plays games, who gives a shyt clown

Most dudes commenting don't even play online games, so what they commenting for

:mjlol: Did u even play this game breh? If not stfu cause it doesn't play like bf4

Different guns
Different modes
Different setting
Different damages to environmental
A lot of recoil on guns
None military base warfare
Swat team paint :ohhh:

They didn't make any improvements to the engine or graphics or performance.

The gameplay is pretty much the same.

This should be an expansion. Not a $60 standalone.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Swat team paint :ohhh:

They didn't make any improvements to the engine or graphics or performance.

The gameplay is pretty much the same.

This should be an expansion. Not a $60 standalone.
Breh u played like 5 minutes of bf4 and got destroyed, what do u know about how it played, plus this game has a entire different feel, I don't run the same, the movement ain't the same, everything is faster, cars drive different, guns shoot different wit the recoil it has

But I already know u don't plays :yeshrug: so I'm even speaking to u about games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh u played like 5 minutes of bf4 and got destroyed, what do u know about how it played, plus this game has a entire different feel, I don't run the same, the movement ain't the same, everything is faster, cars drive different, guns shoot different wit the recoil it has

But I already know u don't plays :yeshrug: so I'm even speaking to u about games

Played enough of both games to know they feel the same.

All I said was that COD gets shyt for not changing enough year on year, but it seems Battlfield is worse in that aspect. Its fine if you enjoy the game and thinks its worth the money. I disagree :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Played enough of both games to know they feel the same.

All I said was that COD gets shyt for not changing enough year on year, but it seems Battlfield is worse in that aspect. Its fine if you enjoy the game and thinks its worth the money. I disagree :manny:
How is bf worst then cod? This the first time they ever came out wit a game this fast, these games are a year and a half apart, stop speaking on shyt u don't know

I'm out, and I'm not sure if I'm copping this game anyway

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How is bf worst then cod? This the first time they ever came out wit a game this fast, these games are a year and a half apart, stop speaking on shyt u don't know

I'm out, and I'm not sure if I'm copping this game anyway

They are only a year and a half apart because they were still fixing BF4 almost a year after it dropped. This game got delayed. It was supposed to drop this holiday. So BF took longer and got less of an upgrade than COD

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the human eye cant identify 1080p anyway. plus 900p is more cost effective for developers which passes the savings onto to us consumers
t8xnab.png

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Half of the people complaining don't even have a TV large enough to tell the difference between 720 and 1080 resolutions. To the naked eye you cant even tell the difference between 720 and 900. In an online shooter like the framerate is the most important. 60 fps and 720 is perfect. Performance > Polish.