Battles that ended careers...

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Jones ended Charles Hamilton's career easy lol.
You sure it was Jones? :mjpls:

1.gif

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dizaster vs. Canibus.

Math vs Dose. And he might do it again in the rematch, minus the punches.

Math vs. Marvwon. It might be over after that uninspired garbage Marv was saying. BTW, this was probably Math's best performance ever.

Swave Sevah vs. QP. Has he battled again since this??

I still hope that Math vs. Dose will happen again.

Marvwon has become uninspired, you can tell that he didn't put any effort at all against Math. I think he was nice, but never really belonged in the top-tier. His best battle was against Aye Verb, I actually think he took that.

QP is MIA. He left the Sons, otherwise there hasn't been much talk about him. Just rewatched his battle with Soul Khan again, his verses were nice (minus the shyt he stole from Fresco).

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

I still hope that Math vs. Dose will happen again.

Marvwon has become uninspired, you can tell that he didn't put any effort at all against Math. I think he was nice, but never really belonged in the top-tier. His best battle was against Aye Verb, I actually think he took that.

QP is MIA. He left the Sons, otherwise there hasn't been much talk about him. Just rewatched his battle with Soul Khan again, his verses were nice (minus the shyt he stole from Fresco).

QP is back.

Dude was in/out of jail(I think) and on a ton of drugs (for sure). He just battled RemyD at the last KOTD WC event and both apparently did their thing.

QP is the most unheralded battler in this era. His writing is absolutely absurd. He birthed quite a few rappers styles in this battle. A "slow it down" in concept a year before Summer Madness where Con debuted the finished product. Everyone should watch all three of his rounds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT3aT8OBndA"]THE JUNGLE QP VS 2FACE R1 - YouTube[/ame]