Bay Area Brehs: A-Wax Just Pulled Up On Joe Blow

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Man i fool with both of they music but if i had to pick one out of the two. Joe Blow everytime.

I like his nonchalant flow. I peep Blow IG and he says it was 4 against one. and he had a knife? Idk man this the second time Wax done ran up on someone with 4-5 deep. Its looks hella lame to me. I could see maybe another person but 5 deep?. And all you got out of it was joe being nonchalant like he always is and Wax doing a whole lot of woofin. I dont know if he was strapped or what but this just...smh

I mean maybe its me brehs but why he not going at Husalah like that himself as oppose to get some homie involved?

Like i said awhile ago A-Wax is a good artist but his beefs overshadow his music

since ive been knowing and listening to do he has diss

Yukmouth (On Hey Yukmouth)
Dru Down (On Hey Yukmouth)
Husalah (chack the rat trap mixtape...i still need this mixtape too)
Jacka
Smigg Dirtee (on Passive Aggressive from The Nightmare on Elm Street mixtape) [they good now though]
Ap.9

i think the song Big Azz Uzi was in reference to Killa Tay i could be wrong

smh like damn nikka just called Smack and start battle rapping

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
he should learn from lavish D

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
I wonder how rydah feels about this. He seems to be the only nikka superblood aint dissed? I wonder why:jbhmm:
they believe it or not came up together. i
THINK Wax said something about hanging out with Rydah in the studio back in the day
and even doing drugs together.

i know Rydah tight with Blow tho so who knows

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Look like Wax and his boys was about to jump dude till they saw that knife

I aint mad at him

Edit-

I whip out a knife on them nikkas and he whip out a CAMERA . Lol. These internet nikkas be hella funny. Lol. Then gon say "What u gon do with that" Nothing while u got that camera out officer Wax

:manny: