Bay Area is now more segregated than ever

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Been saying this.

Certain areas in the bay you can go a week and not see a single black person.

Then some Cali posters always wanna come and argue with me on some technicality :stopitslime:

This was the biggest thing I noticed when I went to SF for a month for work. I RARELY saw any black people that weren’t homeless. My daddy said they all live in Oakland. But even in segregated ass Chicago, I see black people downtown and up north.

I went to this mall in downtown SF and only saw ONE damn black person. shyt was spooky.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
SF one of the rare cities you don't even see black people doing house keeping or working at Rite-Aid. Saw Asians with those kind of jobs
I did see plenty of black people on Market St in the Tenderloin when I ate at Montesacro Pinseria
But that might be the only stretch where you will see a lot of black people

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I”ve never seen such a segregated city as Chicago. Haven’t been to the Bay Area, but this is believable.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California honestly feels like Colorado with the lack of black people. Its super weird because every other group is out here strong.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the biggest thing I noticed when I went to SF for a month for work. I RARELY saw any black people that weren’t homeless. My daddy said they all live in Oakland. But even in segregated ass Chicago, I see black people downtown and up north.

I went to this mall in downtown SF and only saw ONE damn black person. shyt was spooky.

Exactly. I used to go to up to Oracle for conferences. Downton San Fran, walking through the city, no black people who weren't homeless.
Then I would take Bart to Oakland at night and it was night and day.

I used to live in Chicago, and the Bay is the most segregated place i've ever been to in the US