BBLs and fat transfers are still the most dangerous augmentation surgery

Daps
I wanted surgery to fix my midsection because diet and exercise won’t solve the problem. I don’t want a big butt and I already have boobs. Problem is I think I’m too old for it and the other part of it is I’m nervous. I was looking at booking something through surgical sisters but flaked out. Had I knew about this stuff 6 years ago I would have probably done it. Now it probably doesn’t make sense

DivaForever

RIP Selena
Daps
When pete gunz told cardi b to love herself and go back to the basement where she got her ass and titties done, i felt that.

You must hate yourself to get a fat tranfer.. just lookin at the post op pictures of them with their blood soaked garments and their drains stickin out..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Butt shots and fat transfers aren't the same thing. Butt shots are a foreign object being injected into the butt while fat transfer is a relocation of fat and sculpting the body. Butt implants are self explanatory. All 3 are very different procedures and have different long term results. It's kinda obvious but I guess people wanna be ignorant because it's easier.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Soooo....my girl decided to pull the trigger on this. :lupe:

She had just had bariatric surgery a month prior to us meeting; she looked good but as time went on and she lost more weight she had a lot of loose skin and irregular fat deposits. :francis: No amount of exercise will fix loose skin, so she made the choice to have surgery. :lupe:

She's going to the DR this summer to get a tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer....I was skeptical at first, but she showed me some before/after pics from other women on IG....results look like straight sorcery :dwillhuh:

I'm nervous and excited at the same time....how soon can I hit after the surgery? :lupe:

@BlackPearl The Empress

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Soooo....my girl decided to pull the trigger on this. :lupe:

She had just had bariatric surgery a month prior to us meeting; she looked good but as time went on and she lost more weight she had a lot of loose skin and irregular fat deposits. :francis: No amount of exercise will fix loose skin, so she made the choice to have surgery. :lupe:

She's going to the DR this summer to get a tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer....I was skeptical at first, but she showed me some before/after pics from other women on IG....results look like straight sorcery :dwillhuh:

I'm nervous and excited at the same time....how soon can I hit after the surgery? :lupe:

@BlackPearl The Empress

I'll say this, make sure she is in good health and as close to ideal as she can be. I can't stress good health enough. She's gonna be miserable as fukk for 3 months because it's about to be warm and she is gonna be in her faja. You can have sex within 2 weeks but I doubt she'll want to because touching her will he very painful. Best of luck to her. It is well worth it and she will look amazing.