• Sauced

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dry rub for the ribs and beef brisket for those type of meat it’s really about how tender the meat is, gotta slow cook em so the meat will fall off the bone. Sauce on the chicken but after you grill it. I don’t like the way burnt BBQ sauce taste.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dry rub for the ribs and beef brisket for those type of meat it’s really about how tender the meat is, gotta slow cook em so the meat will fall off the bone. Sauce on the chicken but after you grill it. I don’t like the way burnt BBQ sauce taste.

Brisket is the only one of I'd eat with no sauce but I'll get some on the side for the pieces without fat. Ribs lightly sauced for me.

I like sauce on chicken just before it's off the grill but you gotta put it away from the heat and only let it go for a minute or two so the sugars don't burn. Sauce it again after it's off the grill.

The real question is a thin, vinegar based sauce or a sweet, thick sauce?:jbhmm:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Brisket is the only one of I'd eat with no sauce but I'll get some on the side for the pieces without fat. Ribs lightly sauced for me.

I like sauce on chicken just before it's off the grill but you gotta put it away from the heat and only let it go for a minute or two so the sugars don't burn. Sauce it again after it's off the grill.

The real question is a thin, vinegar based sauce or a sweet, thick sauce?:jbhmm:
God bless the good people of Carolina and their delectable bbq sauce. I prefer the vinegar for ribs, and I haven’t had it on chicken yet, but if it’s like it tastes on ribs, I can see why life expectancy rates are lower here in the south. If I had the money and less care/knowledge about physical wellness, I’d eat ribs and chicken every other day.