Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
#freedom
tumblr_inline_n0vuceTI7I1qm7wk3.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I refuse to believe ppl hustle backwards like this.

He must be the shyttiest dude alive if chicks don't want to be around him despite his billions.

Just cause one chick ran away from his ass on his "alleged" abuse cause women will say that shyt just to leave a relationship, dont mean he's a bad guy. some bytches just be crazy. a bytch cant be crazy anymore?!!? :dahell:

If he was so bad why the fukk she took his money and faked her disappearance?! Why not ask for a divorce and take more in court?! oh wait she signed a prenup... :beli:

She knew what she was getting into when she married him, She married him for his money period.... :beli: then she wanted to run the streets so she faked her disappearance stole his money out the safe and was fukking another man in NY...

And he's the abuser huh?! :heh:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
It smells fishy indeed :wtb: When you Google him you can't find anything about his his financial life, only thing that comes up is this whole ordeal. You can't find his net worth or anything

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Just cause one chick ran away from his ass on his "alleged" abuse cause women will say that shyt just to leave a relationship, dont mean he's a bad guy. some bytches just be crazy. a bytch cant be crazy anymore?!!? :dahell:

If he was so bad why the fukk she took his money and faked her disappearance?! Why not ask for a divorce and take more in court?! oh wait she signed a prenup... :beli:

She knew what she was getting into when she married him, She married him for his money period.... :beli: then she wanted to run the streets so she faked her disappearance stole his money out the safe and was fukking another man in NY...

And he's the abuser huh?! :heh:
:skip:That muthafukka a billionaire, a CAC one at that. They letting college cacs off with rape with no problem. You really think this CAC ain't got no pull or hands dirty with corruption in the system. He could have this broad killed and have it ruled a suicide. shyt they do it for regular cacs. Ain't nothing more sinister than a pale demon with money:huhldup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If his divorce goes well then he wins. He got a prenup anyways so that's good.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
LMAOOO the OG Golddiggers need to show her how it's done. You don't start cheating this early, and be reckless with it at that! :mjlol: