Be a fakkit brehs: Half all American black gay men are projected to get HIV

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
People always say that, but I'm wondering how the fukk did a straight up Black, super Christian, Bible Belt city become so gay.
I really don't know. In 94 ATL was good. 2004 it was fagot central. I haven't been to Atl in a 10 years and never plan to go again. It must be fagot universe there now.

I can only guess money is the reason for the gay acceptance there now. I can't think of anything else. Because like you said. It's super bible belt there.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I still don't understand why the rate is so much higher in black gays than other gays when in reality all gays are promiscuous as fucc.

Not saying it isn't true but I need more shyt to bacc it up, cuz white gays are just as promiscuous, matter fact they're the ones who started the first HIV epidemic in the US.
Gay blacks aren't as strong in the open as white ones. The black community doesn't accept them so they are downlow/bi

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Gay blacks aren't as strong in the open as white ones. The black community doesn't accept them so they are downlow/bi

It's prison. A lot of straight dudes go to prison and get turned out, then try to resume their regular lives once they get out. That's why Black women are the no.1 for new cases. They're getting it from dudes who've been in prison dukin' it up. Then., a lot of those dudes get a taste for tail, while they're in jail and live double lives on the downlow, like you said, but yeah, the HIV crisis is about the War on Drugs, for real.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
uwRIWum.gif
This.

If you think AIDS wasnt manufactured to kill black people at this point you are fooling yourself.

Thats why homosexuality is being pushed on the black population of Amerikkka and Africa dies off and black people stop reproducing en masse.