Be Be Araelius Speaks On 50 Cent Snitching On 'Supreme' Rumors (Trailer) (Is 50 A Rat?)

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps

This Is The Trailer To Did 50 Cent Snitch On Supreme? By Be Be Araelius (Touch Screen Films) Is A Independent Movie Director /Script Writer Actor Etc. Be Be Knows Both 50 Cent & Kenneth "Supreme" Mc Griff.Full Interview Drops On Forbezdvd.com 5-25-15 At 12 Pm. Filmed & Edited By M. Reck(Gutta Muzic Filmz /Forbezdvd) In East Ny Brooklyn. Be Be Araelius Has The Film 'If I Live 2 Tell" Dropping Soon Starring Peedi Crakk.

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
So the Godfather Fif isn't a rat.....No shyt sherlock

lol i was just watching GRODT the other day. Finally learn that that Majestic character was suppose to represent Supreme. Still like to know who Bill Duke character was suppose to represent

I like to hear this guy explain Ghetto Quran Though.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Preme never accused 50 of snitching in regard to fif's shooting; however, Preme has accused 50 of dry snitching in the context that 50 was knowingly bolstering the feds suspicions by sensationalizing the Murder Inc beef and his shooting through his music. This is true, because fif referencing the whole Ja rule chain incident in the original life's on your line was viewed as the initial confirmation to the feds that their suspicions about Murder Inc&Preme were valid., "The drama ignited when in early 2000, Ja was robbed of his jewelry outside his Queens home. 50 whom was 24 at the time, seized on the incident ("Your Life is on the line") as proof that despite thier alliance with Supreme, Murder Inc. rappers were not safe even in thier own neighborhood...The incident also raised the eyebrows of the Feds, whom said it cited thier theory that Mcgriff served as protection for the label in exchange for funding his movie. the Feds said that Mcgriff threatned the robber into submission."(VIBE july 2006)

And if you do a deep unbiased research on the entire situation you will only find more evidence to support the fact that 50 was purposely confirming the feds suspicions about Murder inc&Preme relationship.

Last edited:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
There is some stuff on the smoking gun website about 50 snitching. I'm still a little confused on the entire situation only because you have people who swear 50 snitched but the evidence remains to be seen. The only thing I've seen that implies snitching is 50 telling them to check out his lyrics and he has a song where he mentions Preme's name as possibly being involved with his shooting. Other than that I don't think there is anything out there that conclusively shows he snitched. The video posted let's the cat out of the bag anyway so you know he's about to say that Preme told him 50 didn't snitch.

lol i was just watching GRODT the other day. Finally learn that that Majestic character was suppose to represent Supreme. Still like to know who Bill Duke character was suppose to represent

I like to hear this guy explain Ghetto Quran Though.
I asked here in the past. I thought it was Chaz Williams but someone here said it was Fat Cat. But the Maj/Sup thing was obvious, how could you miss that? lol

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Preme never accused 50 of snitching in regard to fif's shooting; however, Preme has accused 50 of dry snitching in the context that 50 was knowingly bolstering the feds suspicions by sensationalizing the Murder Inc beef and his shooting through his music. This is true, because fif referencing the whole Ja rule chain incident in the original life's on your line was viewed as the initial confirmation to the feds that their suspicions about Murder Inc&Preme were valid., "The drama ignited when in early 2000, Ja was robbed of his jewelry outside his Queens home. 50 whom was 24 at the time, seized on the incident ("Your Life is on the line") as proof that despite thier alliance with Supreme, Murder Inc. rappers were not safe even in thier own neighborhood...The incident also raised the eyebrows of the Feds, whom said it cited thier theory that Mcgriff served as protection for the label in exchange for funding his movie. the Feds said that Mcgriff threatned the robber into submission."(VIBE july 2006)

And if you do a deep unbiased research on the entire situation you will only find more evidence to support the fact that 50 was purposely confirming the feds suspicions about Murder inc&Preme relationship.
So basically ever rapper in since the 90s then:mjlol:. Murder inc was out clubbing with the team you think the FBI finally cracked the case because 50 rapping what the whole NY knew?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So basically ever rapper in since the 90s then:mjlol:. Murder inc was out clubbing with the team you think the FBI finally cracked the case because 50 rapping what the whole NY knew?

Co sign... They didn't play 50's song as evidence against Supreme. They obviously had concrete evidence.

Daps
if the fukkin guy Preme says himself "i dont like 50 cent, but he aint no snitch" then it should put the snitch allegations to rest lol

The thing that makes 50 so polarizing is he's the biggest superstar goon... its crazy cuz the fact that he's such a goon- its almost awkward when he does pop type records lol.

preme's right hand man bimmy cosigns fif was thorough.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They gave it away at the end. They shouldn't have put him saying "Even though I hate this nikka.."

Obviously gonna say he didn't snitch

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
There is some stuff on the smoking gun website about 50 snitching. I'm still a little confused on the entire situation only because you have people who swear 50 snitched but the evidence remains to be seen. The only thing I've seen that implies snitching is 50 telling them to check out his lyrics and he has a song where he mentions Preme's name as possibly being involved with his shooting. Other than that I don't think there is anything out there that conclusively shows he snitched.

That "Listen to his lyrics" was in regard to, "You preme's son nikka, Mothafukkas been getting extorted since day 1". The feds didn't expect 50 to provide evidence of anything, and tbh how could he. Fif didn't have any information regarding money transactions between Muder Inc&Preme, and never witness anything himself, personally. The feds just wanted fif to confirm their suspicions which they assumed 50 could and would since they perceived him as somebody who was vanurable and in fear of his life; however, fif didn't know shyt for sure, but he exploited the feds suspension to get his enemies out of the way. All the evidence support this narrative to be factual.

Last edited:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I never stated that they used 50 as evidence for anything. They used 50 as confirmation that they were on the right track, and the reason why they perceived 50 word as a valid confirmation was because of the state 50 was in between 2000-2002.

2000 he got stabbed by Murder inc, and than a months or so later he gets shot up and implies preme was involved . He than gets dropped by Columbia and had to run upstate in fear of his life, and to recover. At the same time, allegedly, nobody was allowed to let/help 50 record music in NYC. And what do you know, the second Fif is back in NYC trying to pursue music again, JMJ is killed who was at the time working on music with 50. Than 50 runs to the feds telling them that he is in fear of his life. Just connect the dots; the feds viewed 50 as desperate person who wanted to get murder inc out of the way as much as they did, so they asked him if narrative X is true and all Fif had to do was confirm it in some way that the feds were going in the right direction by just saying so, hence, ""You preme's son nikka, Mothafukkas been getting extorted since day 1".

Daps
That "Listen to his lyrics" was in regard to, "You preme's son nikka, Mothafukkas been getting extorted since day 1". The feds didn't expect 50 to provide evidence of anything, and tbh how could he. Fif didn't have any information regarding money transactions between Muder Inc&Preme, and never witness anything himself, personally. The feds just wanted fif to confirm their suspicions which they assumed 50 could and would since they perceived him as somebody who was vanurable and in fear of his life; however, fif didn't know shyt for sure but exploited the feds suspension to get his enemies out of his way. All the evidence support this narrative to be factual.

lmao what evidence shows that the feds used 50s line about ja getting extorted ? how bout the actual guy we're talking about, Preme? If Preme says 50 never snitched, anything you just said doesnt matter :stopitslime:

lol ja rule mouse looking ass should clean 50s feet nikka

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
This is some of the info I was looking at when I decided to come to a conclusion on the subject:

This is the song where 50 mentions Preme.

https://books.google.com/books?id=bTn2a613JW0C&pg=PT207&lpg=PT207&dq=just read my lyrics 50 cent feds&source=bl&ots=GNqiWYdXyX&sig=heS_1-t1kTRWKpWd46NmnTzw5CY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=kUx6U-mmMobJsQSB4ICgDA#v=onepage&q=just read my lyrics 50 cent feds&f=false
This book says 50's lyrics were used as evidence.

The subject of 50 being a snitch has been hotly debated also. “This dude sensationalizes everything. All his statements are incendiary. The government believes every lyric- and then he says, ‘Read my lyrics.’ Where I come from that’s dry snitching.” Supreme said and on the whole beef with 50 he said, “Kid you’ve never been through nothing. I walked around wolves, man. I walked among giants.” And he’s right. Maybe 50 is a snitch, maybe not. “The chump 50 Cent wouldn’t even be a factor in the rap game today if his lyrics weren’t snitch oriented,” T says. “He owe his success to the media and his beef with Murder Inc. 50 ain’t never been nowhere but to boot camp. A place guys like Supreme wouldn’t even go to. With dudes yelling in your face telling you to do 50 pushups. How gangsta is that?”
http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/kenneth-supreme-mcgriff-2/

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/surveilling-50-cent
Four pages of various info.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
lmao what evidence shows that the feds used 50s line about ja getting extorted ? how bout the actual guy we're talking about, Preme? If Preme says 50 never snitched, anything you just said doesnt matter :stopitslime:

lol ja rule mouse looking ass should clean 50s feet nikka
nikka can you read? I just explicitly said they never used 50 as evidence to prove anything because he had no tangible evidence to provide. They understand that 50 has knowledge of shyt going on in his neighborhood on a street level, specifically, information about relationships/affiliations from just word of mouth, and that the ppl they are going after are also beefing with 50. With this in mind, the feds had a narrative they are trying to piece together and used 50 "street knowledge" as way to confirm that they are going in the right direction. Obviously this knowledge was just he say/she say so of course it would be of little relevance in court, but it influenced/validated the feds suspicion/pursuit none the less. I mean, Irv has cited that the feds used the same accusation that 50 was making about Irv&Preme relationship to him in interrogation.

And can you fukking tell me were I said Preme accused 50 of being a snitch? Because I explicitly said he didn't...I said preme accused 50 of dry snitching by sensationalizing the Ja rule beef and his shooting which is true. 50 made vids like this were he makes it plain obvious that preme orchestrated his shooting.(vid)

Last edited: