Be Black In Latin America Brehs (Denzel In Man on Fire Edition)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
For what I'm reading he was burned because he's pro government not black ....

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't even argue with this guy. People on the Coli think they're experts on Central and South America because they read a few articles online:mjlol:

South America has some of the most complex social dynamics in the world and they think they know it all because of a couple of youtube videos :mjgrin:

Fam, we got people in here talking bout Argentina when the thread is about Venezuela.

:mjlol:

Imagine someone arguing about the political situation in Japan but using Kyrgyzstan as an example?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I just got back from dinner... and I just wanna make some points whoever wanna take em into account good whoeva doesnt want to I dont give a fukk, this is my last post in this thread:

1. South America is different from the caribbean... Venezuela and Colombia are the only two big countries that have big caribbean populations in south america. With that bein said, Venezuela is more caribbean than colombia since most of Colombias population hails ethnically and culturally from the Andean mountains. When I say caribbean i mean with a large african background.

3. Hugo Chavez and his regime includin current president Maduro are part of the majority mixed society in Venezuela and the northern part of south america. None of them are fully black and none of them care about the black populations.
1. You are misusing the word Caribbean . This confuses your point. Do you mean they have african populations or Caribbean coastlines or Caribbean culture?

3. Facts
This is all nothing but lies and bullshyt. Stop trying to educate others when you don't know shyt. Way too many lies and innacuracies for me to waste my time educating you. Read a fukking book and stop talking to morons.

Go back to your dinner and slap whomever told you all this bullshyt you typed.

Ultimately, white supremacists still run and control most south American countries. fukk outta here with all this misinformation.

And for the record, slavery persisted in South America well after it was banned in North America .

Secondly, far more slaves were shipped to south America than north America moron.

Thirdly, tons of people of non African descent live in the Carribean.

Again you're an idiot.
drprnds on the country

All of South America got rid of slavery before the us except Brazil

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I keep telling you brehs, the biggest white supremacists I've ever met were non black people of color. These groups will do anything to align with white supremacy.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You can easily tell whose traveled abroad and who hasn't.
:snoop:
:mjlol: Stop it slime

All I did for a long time was travel. I have my views because of what i've seen, not based only on what I've heard.

They love me in Latin America cause I got money to spend, but if I was broke and a local...Goodnight. Fukkery on full blast.

Y'all be justifying letting your brothers and sisters get shytted on just for some foreign p*ssy

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure you read nothing I've said and instead replied in anger and confusion. You know absolutely nothing and need to educate yourself dumbfukk.

Don't blame me blame ya momma for raising such a dumb fukkboy.

And its Mr. militant to you fakkit.
:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip