Be careful what you ask for.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
Typically, high income means high stress. Having to remain in contact and work with generally sheisty, snake-like, aggressive and ruthless people. Being within a more strict environment. A constant steady encroachment on your personal life. Longer work days. Working on the weekends.

The paycheck may be nice but what is the ultimate cost?

Just a word of warning to all the up and coming brehs out there. Sometimes I wish I could just give it all up and work in a field where the stress levels are minimal to none with zero intrusion on my personal life. I'd give up half my salary for that. I buy a lot of fancy shyt but at the end of it all it becomes old to me within a couple weeks. And I buy all the shyt just to cover my overall dissatisfaction brought on by a brutally long and tough work environment.

Vicious cycle. :mjcry:
I have to disagree breh . I'm interning right now and I can assure you that data scientists, QA, and program managers don't do shyt. It also depends on the company you work for. I have a friend who works for twitter and that mfer does no do anything. He even got a second job due to all the free time he gets working at twitter :mindblown: