Be computer illiterate and complain after I help your ass...

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
So...co-worker needs a computer imaged with Windows-7.
I slide her a Win-7 install disc and say have a blast.
She installs windows at home and complains to me because she doesn't have a registration code...
I'm like::yeshrug:

So she brings the computer in to work the next week and I run one of my personal hack tools to wipe the registration requirement.
Her eyes light up like christmas and she starts doing the whole "acting all nice" crap and buttering me up.
So of course, the very next thing out of her mouth is...."Can I get a copy of that program?".
:stopitslime:
So I'm like: "Yeah, you got a USB stick?"
She gives me one and I copy the prog to it and warn her that it acts like a virus and will be detected/deleted.
She nods her head and says "Yeah yeah...Thank youuuuuu" fake smiles and all...and runs off.
:usure:

Fast forward 2 weeks to today...she comes in and curses me out because: "Theres no f***ing program on my usb stick! You didn't copy it for me like you said!!"
Then proceeds to blame ME saying I stiffed her.
:russ:

I'm like: "I told you that the prog would get deleted as soon as you stuck it in any other computer with antivirus on it. Your dumbass didn't listen...now you got nothing".

Man, FOH with that mess....
If she hadn't come at me with that bytchass bullcrap I MAYBE would have given her another copy on cd to cover her inevitable mistakes with usage...but funk dat now.

I knew she was scammin when she saw what I had. She probably planned to sell installs of Win-7 to her friends and now her financial plans are all askew.
Comp Illiterate people make me laugh man...this is why I don't help people much anymore. Buncha damn scam artist ingrates...
:troll:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
So...co-worker needs a computer imaged with Windows-7.
I slide her a Win-7 install disc and say have a blast.
She installs windows at home and complains to me because she doesn't have a registration code...
I'm like::yeshrug:

So she brings the computer in to work the next week and I run one of my personal hack tools to wipe the registration requirement.
Her eyes light up like christmas and she starts doing the whole "acting all nice" crap and buttering me up.
So of course, the very next thing out of her mouth is...."Can I get a copy of that program?".
:stopitslime:
So I'm like: "Yeah, you got a USB stick?"
She gives me one and I copy the prog to it and warn her that it acts like a virus and will be detected/deleted.
She nods her head and says "Yeah yeah...Thank youuuuuu" fake smiles and all...and runs off.
:usure:

Fast forward 2 weeks to today...she comes in and curses me out because: "Theres no f***ing program on my usb stick! You didn't copy it for me like you said!!"
Then proceeds to blame ME saying I stiffed her.
:russ:

I'm like: "I told you that the prog would get deleted as soon as you stuck it in any other computer with antivirus on it. Your dumbass didn't listen...now you got nothing".

Man, FOH with that mess....
If she hadn't come at me with that bytchass bullcrap I MAYBE would have given her another copy on cd to cover her inevitable mistakes with usage...but funk dat now.

I knew she was scammin when she saw what I had. She probably planned to sell installs of Win-7 to her friends and now her financial plans are all askew.
Comp Illiterate people make me laugh man...this is why I don't help people much anymore. Buncha damn scam artist ingrates...
:troll:

People are scams about everything tho bro :win:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Most of those registry wipe software are open source anyway

I would have had to hit her with the :rudy: and the :camby:

I thought about it, but since she and I have been working on a project together off and on...I thought I'd help her out.
I swear, every damn time I help someone out outside of work...it goes left.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
She's average in a predominantly male building, and op is a fool still hoping for sex from a dikktease prostitute. Every guy you work with is helping (completing)her projects for her. She has your number. You don't have hers.