Be honest, brehs. How many of y'all keeping your real feelings about something silent cause you don't wanna upset the women?

Are you honest with women?

• Nah I keep it to myself cause if they knew how I really feel, them panties gon dry up

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I keep it to myself on some things that ain't worth it, but I tell them what it is sometimes

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Yeah I'm honest, I don't care about a messy ahh hoe, either she rock with the kid or nah

Votes: 28 43.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Don't come in here acting brand new and acting like you don't know what I'm talking about cause a lot of men have opinions on things, and the ladies get together in their lil groupthink sessions and tell each other "it's toxic masculinity" and all of that foolery.

So do you still give it to em straight with no chaser and let the chips fall where they fall?

Or do you pull your punches cause the aim here is to get her panties off, not to engage in enlightening discussions with her?

Do you tell them they're wrong when they're wrong, knowing they gon get upset with you and might not wanna mess with you no more?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
telling women the truth is a recipe for disaster
It is what it is. If I can't be honest even when I'm in my own home there's no point. She can kick rocks.

Peoples ideas about women are shaped by their experiences. If all you've met is immature mind game playing women you'll assume most or all are like that especially if you're online and validated by people who had similar experiences.

I've met women who aren't like that and unsurprisingly they're married. The women that are reasonable, kind, patient, and are just generally dignified people get locked down FAST.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Here's the thing though, actions speak louder than words. It was never the man's nature to go debating and arguing with women. Men show their character through actions. The women, actually behave based on what men approve. Women still follow the men, it's just that lately, the internet simps have validated all their nonsense.

Let's say for example, having an OnlyFans was seen as something vile and repulsive for a woman. If the men didn't subscribe to it, men didn't date women who had it, WITHOUT saying anything bad about OnlyFans, the women would not be on OnlyFans. Just through actions, men can approve or disapprove shyt.

Not lately though.