Be Safe coliDMV Fleece Johnson Gang is out in DC giving nikkas the pipe without consent

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://wjla.com/news/local/man-alle...fepoint-by-2-men-in-popular-northwest-dc-park

WASHINGTON (ABC7) — Another brutal reported sexual assault on a D.C. street and this time the victim is a man.

According to police, a man was walking along 15th St. near Meridian Hill Park early Sunday morning when two men jumped out from behind a car, pulled a knife on him and forced him into the park.

The two men reportedly proceeded to rob the victim of his cell phone, his wallet and clothing.

Next, with the knife still pressed against the man's torso, one of the suspects allegedly raped him. The victim says the suspects then took off running and the victim left the park to flag down a passerby for help.

The description of the suspects is vague other than that one wore glasses and both were about 6 foot 2.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bum drillers. :huhldup:
I respect your Avi game Breh!
nZeqWdJ.png

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Got woken up by a cop knocking on my door. :wtf:

Asked me to check my car, some dudes just got caught with stolen shyt, they hit a few houses in the area. Sho nuff, work shyt is missing out of my car, including phone.

I'm like :banderas: brb lemme get the laptop, we bout to check this camera dawg, had this bytch for a few months, bout to put that thang to work.

I spend a minute looking through the motion recordings, and :win:...we got em officer.

2 dusty ass nikkas broke into my shyt rummaging through it, taking shyt. Other cops had the dudes pulled over a few blocks away, and confirmed my shyt, along with other peoples shyt. Done my statement and now charges going to be pressed.

Sorry to help send black men to jail but you aint stealing from me and getting off. Hopefully they learn from it and do better in life.

:yeshrug:

Ain't naan nikka fitting to take my booty with a knife.

how do you get raped with a damn knife, gun maybe but a fukkin knife smh...

:why:

Whats the difference?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Man allegedly robbed, raped at knifepoint by 2 men in popular Northwest D.C. park

WASHINGTON (ABC7) — Another brutal reported sexual assault on a D.C. street and this time the victim is a man.

According to police, a man was walking along 15th St. near Meridian Hill Park early Sunday morning when two men jumped out from behind a car, pulled a knife on him and forced him into the park.

The two men reportedly proceeded to rob the victim of his cell phone, his wallet and clothing.

Next, with the knife still pressed against the man's torso, one of the suspects allegedly raped him. The victim says the suspects then took off running and the victim left the park to flag down a passerby for help.

The description of the suspects is vague other than that one wore glasses and both were about 6 foot 2.
Walk in Northwest DC, bruhs.

But to give you the DL, this would never happen in SW, SE or NE DC.