Be ugly and buy bytches pizza, brehs

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Man y’all brutal with it lol
Nope. She deserve it. People need to stop being a$$holes online. That dude looks perfectly normal and she being mean and spiteful for nothing. I don't get this culture! How rude do you have to be to try and humble somebody doing something nice for you. That's a trash ass human being.

I hate that her bum ass might've put that stressed or bummed out look on that young dude's face. I adore people and life and humanity and all that shyt but this type of behavior makes me wanna kick these types to sleep.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
why is she on a date with him then??
:mindblown:lunatic
Because there are some bum bytches who have such low self-esteem that they need validation from men.

Oh but love and desire ain't enough. They want the power of being wanted and dismissing people. She probably got hella ignored and rejected some time ago so she out there dating looking for her chance to feel better than somebody else b/c she feel unworthy.

I wish damaged people would take time to work on themselves instead of taking that hurt energy out on other unsuspecting people. Even with all that fake shyt, she ain't on his level.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Probably fake, but salute to the breh.

He chose a solid pizzeria. Pizza looks fire!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea, social media has allowed people to be the worst version of themselves. If she wasn't feeling him fine, but to use his kindness and turn it against him for likes online is just too much. Not like she is some prize pig herself, but I blame thirsty internet cats for hyping probably saying 'hey queen' and 'your so bootiful' and 'I'd pay yur phone bill' and 'what ur cashapp'