Beach to national parks: set stage to strip human cattle from relaxing before global slavery

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Elon Musk was right with the simulations? .....I never thought sharks were real either.

Is @thekingsmen seeing this shyt?

Damn kingsmen, he's got actual proof for this. He might have stole your spot.
Stop tagging me off this bullshyt and you know damn well you are just mocking him and his shyt is all over the place without a clear indication where it starts and ends.

Kyoon

The Truth is Never Too Horrible
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD
So Elon Musk was right with the simulations?
No. Elon Musk is on the illuminati payroll trying to divert from the REAL simulated reality:

SIMULATED REALITY = world as we know it
Why did the BIG BROTHER type of shows start 1999, one year after the release of the film "Truman's show", 1998?
Because it perfectly reverses the film's script.
The film's script had Truman Burbank as the only person living in a simulated reality: his world was populated only by actors paid to participate in the show.
In BIG BROTHER type of shows the number of those on stage to be spied on is reduced from ONE to ZERO.
ALL BIG BROTHER "competitors" are aware of the script, it's the audience that perceives it as reality, as laughing at participants stripped of their privacy.
In fact it's the audience who is on stage, not only spied on but also stripped and laughed at:
- from their MS-Windows computer's microphine and camera, used by the NSA to spy on each "spectator" ...
- to body inspections ...
- to total transparency: TSA at airports.

At the end of the 1998 film, Truman Burbank finally escapes the simulated world built by the show's producer solely for him to find out that the real world is no different.
When the audience switches from BIG BROTHER to the TV "news", nothing changes: again all simulated reality.
Yet the audience continues to perceive it ALL as real.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In other words: you are a totally brainwashed beast.
Says controlled opposition...i cant even post in this forum about things like this but you do freely which is questionable. I find questionable is that you seem to never be around when these events are popping off to address them.

Kyoon

The Truth is Never Too Horrible
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD
i cant even post in this forum about things like this but you do freely which is questionable.
I never broke TOS.

I find questionable is that you seem to never be around when these events are popping off to address them.
Reminder: OP is the only worldwide to explain ongoing events from fake shark attacks series to fake serial shootings and the deadly serious last act, coming soon.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Says controlled opposition...i cant even post in this forum about things like this but you do freely which is questionable. I find questionable is that you seem to never be around when these events are popping off to address them.

:ohhh: So he is cointelpro psy ops....now im confused my mind is all over the place..it must be that HAARP radiation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never broke TOS.

Reminder: OP is the only worldwide to explain ongoing events from fake shark attacks series to fake serial shootings and the deadly serious last act, coming soon.
Many on this site been doing that for years but have been silenced, banned or topics been removed.