Beanie Sigel ft. Jay-Z, Freeway & Chris - Think It's A Game

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was still into Islam when this song came out....I was so mystified I swore that Allah was using Freeway to send me a message when he said "Purpose for man - worship Allah, then you die."

Thats how religion is....I made that shyt up in my own head thinking it was from some sort of Supreme being. All the shyt people think about God is stuff that they were told mixed with stuff they make up in their own heads.

Daps
I was still into Islam when this song came out....I was so mystified I swore that Allah was using Freeway to send me a message when he said "Purpose for man - worship Allah, then you die."

Thats how religion is....I made that shyt up in my own head thinking it was from some sort of Supreme being. All the shyt people think about God is stuff that they were told mixed with stuff they make up in their own heads.
What made you turn away from Allah, or what made you believe that it’s bs?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What made you turn away from Allah, or what made you believe that it’s bs?

Religion makes people put "faith" over "common sense"

"Faith" makes u say to yourself "I know it doesn't make sense but keep the faith anyway"

So you rely on "dogma" instead of science, history and basic common sense.

In 2004 my eyes opened up....They opened up so wide I immediatly stopped smoking cigarettes and haven't had a cigarette in 14 years since (tho I still smoke weed)

What did my eyes open up to? History.

History tells you that there's no way you could worship Allah in the bc era because he didn't exist. So how can Allah be God if he doesn't pop up till Muhammad arrives way after Babylon, Egypt, Greecem Persian and Rome already had successful Empires while worshipping their own gods?

The answer is right there in history....Whenever a land was conqurered the conqurer would bring with him his God and claim that God as superior over the Gods that were worshiped by the conqurered. So if u were born 600 years ago in America. You would be into what the native Indians were into, "spirits"/Nature/higher beings and not the current popular Gods of today.

Jesus' lineage was the Tribe of Judah. Judah is in Asia. Most of the slaves that came from Africa (70%) were niger kordofanian....Meaning the came from west, central and south Africa. That would equal a whole bunch of different lineages...Yet the offspring of the slaves would soon worship Jesus not aware that it wouldnt make sense for all these Blacks to just accept the lineage of Judah which is 1 out of 12 tribes in Asia when they're roots are in Africa...(At least the Hebrew Isrealites say they came from all 12...not just 1 like those who accept Jesus)

But Chairman Mao really opened my eyes...Chairman Mao didnt use religion...Instead he used "politics" like a religion, to the point were he became like a divine figure with divine rule, only he didnt use "Mysticism"..He used his remixed version of a political party and it worked.

History told me there was am Egyptian God named "Amen" who existed before Judaism, Christianity and Islam....and According to the Metu Neter, Amen is the real God and thats why he manuevered into the 3 major religions to end their prayers by calling on him. Now I dont know if thats true but thats what the book said.

History also told me that there was a Babylonian God named "Alla" pronounced the same way as "allah", yet most Muslims dont even know this or acknowledge.

History tells us that man worshipped rocks, animals, the sun, and numerous Gods at once....And we are now in the era were worshipping one God is the in thing. Once you look at the patterns of history....U see how religion is really used as a political tool to help keep people in line and its also used as a hustle. I learned this reality when speaking to people of the Jewish faith who acknowledge that the Old Testament/Torah is really metaphors. Yet The Christians and Muslims say the Old Testament really happened. But how could those who came after say otherwise? Easy...History always shows man putting his spin on popular religions. Muhammad saw the Bible and put his spin on it and added himself as being a prophet and formed Islam. Joseph Smith saw the Bible and put his spin on it and added himself as a prophet and formed Mormonism. Noble Drew Ali saw Islam and added his spin on it..thats why in the bgenning of "The Holy Koran of the Moorish Science Temple of America" it stresses over and over again love for "Jesus"....But we know now in 2018 Muslims acknowledge Muhammad and Allah way before Jesus...But Noble Drew Ali had to use startegy because Blacks during that time (early 1900s) only knew Jesus so he had to lure them in using what was familiar...He wouldnt have attracted Black people with names like Allah and Muhammad.

So to answer your question......History forced me to look at Islam and overall religion for what it really is.

Last edited: