Beanie Sigel & His Moms In The Studio (Beans Moms Reciting Hard Body Bars)

Daps
see how a real MC was brought up.

real shyt running thru Beans veins because he comes from the struggle. thats why mama love is rapping along because she know her son and can feel that real shyt he is saying. because those are his words

now imagine Drake and his mama in the studio :sitdown: oh i forgot it might be 10 other fukkers in their saying the lines they wrote

I will never support the Fake, only whats real

#HipHop is a culture fukk #RapMusic #PopHop #TrapMusic and the rest of the fake offbrand genres

Yup, I can imagine drakes mom in tha studio hearing him rap othe rppls words

this is his mom for those that forgot that this vulture is not OF OUR culture

The biggest problems he ever faced is in this video

"no tuna sandwhich mom???!" :mindblown:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

real shyt running thru Beans veins because he comes from the struggle. thats why mama love is rapping along because she know her son and can feel that real shyt he is saying. because those are his words

now imagine Drake and his mama in the studio :sitdown: oh i forgot it might be 10 other fukkers in their saying the lines they wrote

#HipHop is a culture fukk #RapMusic #PopHop #TrapMusic and the rest of the fake offbrand genres

:mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

How is trap music fake?
They don't come from the struggle?

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
How is trap music fake?
They don't come from the struggle?

you will never hear a real MC say they make trap music. Hip Hop has never been one dimensional so to say you make trap music says I'm a non skilled genocide promoter.

If it isn't T.I.'s best album (which was an album concept and title not a genre) then I don't wanna hear it. :camby:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
you will never hear a real MC say they make trap music. Hip Hop has never been one dimensional so to say you make trap music says I'm a non skilled genocide promoter.

If it isn't T.I.'s best album (which was an album concept and title not a genre) then I don't wanna hear it. :camby:
Leave trap out of it breh. I actually dapped the last post.

That beans was :whoo: had to run that back