Bears Trade Justin Fields To The Steelers

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Hilariously ironic that you mention how nikkas didn't watch the games yet fail to mention that 2 of those bears wins you're attributing to Fields was actually won by Bagent... So Fields won 5 of 13, Russ won 7 out of 15.

Russ may not be a very good NFL QB anymore, but Fields never has been... Both are better than the shytty point you just tried to make though

:mjlol:
the 2 games Bagent won when JF was hurt
had absolutely nothing to do with his play

162 yrds 1 TD vs LV Raiders QB that threw 3 INT

162 yds 0 TD over CAR Panthers the worst team in the whole entire league

:francis:
so , yall gonna act like JF wouldn't won those 2 games

BBG

Superstar
Daps

S'whole lotta assumptions in your argument 'saul I'm saying :hubie:facts over feelings my man.

And all jokes aside I mean yeah Fields should win those games, but Fields is also the dude with highly suspect decision making so who knows if he would've turned the ball over on some dumb shyt idk breh I'm just happy we giving Caleb a chance cause I had enough of Bustin

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

You cant say someone don't watch games (especially when you talking to a fan of the team Fields played for :mjlol: ) and attribute wins to him he didn't obtain. Its really hypocritical

I'm convince YALL don't watch games because you would see all the bonehead shyt JF has done in the fourth quarter.

premier58

All Star
Daps
You cant say someone don't watch games (especially when you talking to a fan of the team Fields played for :mjlol: ) and attribute wins to him he didn't obtain. Its really hypocritical

I'm convince YALL don't watch games because you would see all the bonehead shyt JF has done in the fourth quarter.
The int he threw to Aidan Hutchinson last year, was pure comedy!!

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
S'whole lotta assumptions in your argument 'saul I'm saying :hubie:facts over feelings my man.

And all jokes aside I mean yeah Fields should win those games, but Fields is also the dude with highly suspect decision making so who knows if he would've turned the ball over on some dumb shyt idk breh I'm just happy we giving Caleb a chance cause I had enough of Bustin

its not assumptions - its logic
and I completely agree it’s about facts not feelings
So with that said, I’m pretty much sure you as a Bear fan …. u will clearly admit that 3 or even 4 games y’all lost this season you had no reason losing and all of those losses were due to horrendous coaching

And for the record, my issue is not JF vs Caleb … is JF vs Russ

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

my post about nikkaz not watching JF games was for 2 posters whom aren't Bears fans - thereafter some Bear fans may have chimed in

BBG

Superstar
Daps
its not assumptions - its logic
and I completely agree it’s about facts not feelings
So with that said, I’m pretty much sure you as a Bear fan …. u will clearly admit that 3 or even 4 games y’all lost this season you had no reason losing and all of those losses were due to horrendous coaching

And for the record, my issue is not JF vs Caleb … is JF vs Russ
No, it is indeed assumptions.

The logic ends at "JF1 should win those games (if he doesn't make the bad decisions he's known for)" and the assumptions begin at "JF1 would have won those games". To base your entire argument around an assumption is silly and isn't worth arguing. If that doesn't make sense to you I don't know what to tell ya.

Facts is Justin didn't play those games so we can't say with certainty what would have happened. Feelings is saying fukk that Imma say what would have happened anyway and pass it off as logic because I FEEL like it. There is no debating feelings, so I don't know what more to say in that regard.

And for the record I agree with you in the idea that JF1 should have a legit opportunity at starting for the Steelers over Russ.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
at this current point … YES, JF is a better QB
and as I already said technically, JF had the better season
the Bears won 7 games ; The Broncos won 8
JF played 13 games ; Russ played 15

I can pretty much tell y’all didn’t watch both quarterbacks played throughout the season …. I have NFL ticket and with the fact of having several players on both teams in my fantasy football. Best ball and my weekly FanDuel. … i’m telling you Russ wasn’t good at all

respectfully, please stay in the booth and TLR man :mjlol: