Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
All of these are dope as hell. Each person came with their signature styles in high quality :whew:
@producingfire came with the high energy TRUE battle beat with all the transition and great mix.
Hell EVERYBODY had a great mix
@MichaelWhite has actual 2 great styles that he specializes in. The sample chop then this one which is more trap driven but he throws so much into his tracks that he DOES have his own sound when he puts it together. This one is no exception. Dope all the way through with great transitions.
@Chubbs came with the sound of my city :whoo: and pulled it off amazingly. Loved those 7 mile keys and bass line.
@CuzinQ keep just showing out. This guy when he does this pseudo neo soul/hip hop hybrid sound is IMO damn near unbeatable. Maybe it's the old head in me. In a battle where EVERYONE has great mixes somehow his mix is still the cleanest. His basslines are TOO clean. What the hell do you use for mixing :patrice: He has dropped 7 tracks this tourney and everyone of them shyts are top notch.
This final has lived up to what I expected. Everybody is worthy of winnning it but I got to go with @CuzinQ on this one. :salute: to all

CuzinQ

Rookie
Daps
@CuzinQ keep just showing out. This guy when he does this pseudo neo soul/hip hop hybrid sound is IMO damn near unbeatable. Maybe it's the old head in me. In a battle where EVERYONE has great mixes somehow his mix is still the cleanest. His basslines are TOO clean. What the hell do you use for mixing :patrice: He has dropped 7 tracks this tourney and everyone of them shyts are top notch.
This final has lived up to what I expected. Everybody is worthy of winnning it but I got to go with @CuzinQ on this one. :salute: to all
Short version: I'm trash

Longer version:
I'm a minimalist but at first not by choice. I was a poor kid from a small country ass town in North Carolina. I couldn't afford an MPC. I discovered Fruity Loops in 2003 version 3. Then I discovered Sony Acid and 17 years later that's all I use. I dont mix my beats but I do have a template I made in 2009 and build off it. I have no musical talent at all and I click all my chops and drums in. I cant tell notes or chords from another. I was just a 16 year old kid who wanted to make beats like Lil Jon because my cousin got 2 10" subs in his car.

My fellow producer peers is what pushed me to be better. Here is some of the songs they were involved in

and the dude who use to ustream 3 nights a week and taught me about drum programming

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

Longer version:
I'm a minimalist but at first not by choice. I was a poor kid from a small country ass town in North Carolina. I couldn't afford an MPC. I discovered Fruity Loops in 2003 version 3. Then I discovered Sony Acid and 17 years later that's all I use. I dont mix my beats but I do have a template I made in 2009 and build off it. I have no musical talent at all and I click all my chops and drums in. I cant tell notes or chords from another. I was just a 16 year old kid who wanted to make beats like Lil Jon because my cousin got 2 10" subs in his car.

My fellow producer peers is what pushed me to be better. Here is some of the songs they were involved in

and the dude who use to ustream 3 nights a week and taught me about drum programming

:ohhh:

breh you are indeed an inspiration...your skillset is DEFINITELY on par with your "peers"
Hell my bio is similar to yours as I been using pretty much the same template in Reason for about 15 years or so. Hell once you got it mastered then why change it if it still works :manny:
I can't believe you click your beats in as they are put together so damn well. Can't believe you don't have industry placements :stopitslime:

CuzinQ

Rookie
Daps
Can't believe you don't have industry placements :stopitslime:

i have a skyzoo, fred the godson, and charlie clips song that never came out but I knew the engineer so I got the song I have Chaundon song that never came out. I think a Big Pooh song that I never heard and that's never coming out. I have a MMG without Ross song that I never heard that's never coming out. I didn't send out many beats but when I did it was almost always a no.
Speaking of Chaundon I went to his live stream emailed him 3 beats and he clowned me. One of the beats being this one

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i have a skyzoo, fred the godson, and charlie clips song that never came out but I knew the engineer so I got the song I have Chaundon song that never came out. I think a Big Pooh song that I never heard and that's never coming out. I have a MMG without Ross song that I never heard that's never coming out. I didn't send out many beats but when I did it was almost always a no.
Speaking of Chaundon I went to his live stream emailed him 3 beats and he clowned me. One of the beats being this one

Chaundon ain't no where near dope enough to be clowning anyone. Out of that camp/prime lineup wise, Son isnt nice enough to rock over your shyt imo, plenty of cats here like Elzhi that can put rhymes to purpose/would love those beats

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Longer version:

You don't mix your beats but they're perfectly mixed?:gucci:

Someone else mixed them?:dwillhuh: