Beautiful Mulatto Pawg Tisha Campbell look-a-like Air6 oh and if you a fake militant fukk You :pacspit:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I agree with breh who said it's a damn shame that this woman is butt naked on the internet. This stuff is affecting us... and not for the better.

This is why dudes is into getting their anus played with, cause regular stuff don't even get you off no more. Like @Big Boda said, back in the 90s when naked folks wasn't everywhere, we was ready to go and get busy just off seeing some cleavage and that would get us off.

I remember watching a bikini episode of a popular show when I was in my early teens and being that turned on from seeing women in bikinis that I busted :laff: this was back when I was a virgin but still...

Just laying eyes on a pretty woman and her showing some skin would have us going crazy. Now we need to see more butthole, see how her p*ssy lips look and examine her nipples to get turned on.

It's sick, man. These hoes are ruining men and don't even realize it. Everything in moderation. Too much of a good thing has ALWAYS been bad.

And like breh said, hell yeah I clicked the links. But I was disappointed cause she's just another vapid bird thot like the rest of them.

I agree with breh who said it's a damn shame that this woman is butt naked on the internet. This stuff is affecting us... and not for the better.

This is why dudes is into getting their anus played with, cause regular stuff don't even get you off no more. Like @Big Boda said, back in the 90s when naked folks wasn't everywhere, we was ready to go and get busy just off seeing some cleavage and that would get us off.

I remember watching a bikini episode of a popular show when I was in my early teens and being that turned on from seeing women in bikinis that I busted :laff: this was back when I was a virgin but still...

Just laying eyes on a pretty woman and her showing some skin would have us going crazy. Now we need to see more butthole, see how her p*ssy lips look and examine her nipples to get turned on.

It's sick, man. These hoes are ruining men and don't even realize it. Everything in moderation. Too much of a good thing has ALWAYS been bad.

And like breh said, hell yeah I clicked the links. But I was disappointed cause she's just another vapid bird thot like the rest of them.
Sir... This young lady showing her body and you go to ass play in your mind? :picard: :dame:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
There was a plat thread the other day about male ass play being gay and a lot of yall sick fxggots was in there mad as hell that you was getting called out.
:yeshrug: I was no where near that thread sir.. Call em out by name cuz I damn sure wasn't ready for that comparison