Beautiful Music: Film Room Official Top 10 Film Soundtracks/Scores

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Time to dust one of these off. The year is about to end (thank God) and with this being a hip hop site, it seems criminal that we haven't discussed our favorite scores and ranked them like good little internet people.

For those of you who've never done this, each entry is worth a point. Number 1 gets 10 points and number 10 gets 1, so rank accordingly. You've got two weeks to submit your list and I'll tally them up.

The list can include soundtracks and scores so it won't be weird for you to mention the new jersey drive soundtrack and the empire strikes back score in the same breath.

Speaking of star wars, or the godfather, or any trilogy, each movie has a separate score. So you can't say "back to the future trilogy"...you gotta make them all individuals.

2 weeks people.

@Malta @SwiggyCabrera24 @ThiefyPoo @MartyMcFly @Real @ShaneTheRogue @Dr. Narcisse @Sensitive Blake Griffin@Jello Biafra @cook @Bruce Wayne @Suicide King @penfield @Doc Holiday @HHR @CarolinaKing @Brooklynzson@muzikfrk75 @track 1 @Abso831 @nasty @Thatrogueassdiaz @Kaii-genesis @AlphaOne @Microfracture @R.E.N. Spells Ren@88m3 @Method Man @AITheAnswerAI @Heretic @BelowTheMasonDixon @Jayson_bourn @GzUpHoEzDwN @LordEssdot@kp404 @Jutt @Raedawn07 @Mikey2Toes @MilesTailsPrower @LurkLurker @Reality @young3000 @Data-Hawk @Clutch Robinson @Hiphoplives4eva @wire28 @Keyser Soze @2 Up 2 Down @TarPitWu @Master Teacher @Conz @Anbessa725@nikkahs B. Wildin @storyteller @ghostwriterx @Yoda @Kunty McPhuck @pete clemenza @KOTK @Captain_Crunch@TdashDUB @Ghost Utmost @tonyclifton @Wise @True Blue Moon @yoyoyo1 @Rekless Youf @Patrick Kane @YouMadd?@Mr Hate Coffee @NZA @Tuaminator @dangerranger @Primetime @Manny ManhaTTan @LongJohn @Ebonic Plague @Bruce LeRoy @Ayo @MF_BREW @Spin @Sunalmighty @choc_cardigan @StupidQuestion @Hammer @BarNone @IronFist@GoldenGlove @2Quik4UHoes @LostOne @TheGodling @duckbutta @The_Unchosen_One @Batz @Tony_Bromo @trick@theoretic @Wiirdo @sun raw @HankMoodyCSC @CapitalOne @bboystyle @dvdjamm @choc_cardigan @Arcavian@PurePlaya @DosCadenaz @T-K-G @Silkk @TooLazyToMakeUp1 @Remy Le Breh @Goat poster @GatorStaceyAdams@Raye82 @DaDoc04 @Insensitive @Rusty Kuntz @Higher Tech @Milk N Cookies @Cloud McFly @CoolazzFemale @iaknet8m@DESTOROYAH @SupaVillain @fukkyalifestyle @houston911 @hotbeezie @rockstedy @Floyd Pinkerton @Ice Cold @You Win Perfect @YallSOHHMaD? @Talkofnewyork @Card Holder @Prodigal Syndicate @mastermind @ryderldb @sicc2def@sanityovar8ted @iNad925 @1298ty @BlackDroog

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hmmm....soundtracks and scores is a really weird mix. Way too different, imo.

I put both because i know some cats don't pay attention to both. Some may feel like the soundtrack to above the rim is the greatest shyt ever while not even realizing Predator has a score. And I didn't want only a few people to vote. Wanted to be all inclusive and not be too snobby about it :russ:

Edit: But if enough people feel like just scores is enough, then thats what it will be.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
9f2de3c0174090c4484bdb8032237878.png

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Damn either no one cars about the list or just doesn't know many scores lol

Football is on!

Some of my favorites, not in the obvious category...

The Social Network
The Third Man
There Will Be Blood
Investigation of a Citizen Beyond Suspicion
The Sting

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Football is on!

Some of my favorites, not in the obvious category...

The Social Network
The Third Man
There Will Be Blood
Investigation of a Citizen Beyond Suspicion
The Sting

Oh yeah word. It is sunday night when a lot of stuff is on. I'm watching walking dead myself along with this simpsons marathon. I'll dig this back up tomorrow

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Is there a list for all the other top 10's we did?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Star wars
Godfather 2
Jurassic Park
Indiana Jones
Back to the Future
Batman 89
Superfly
Conan the Barbarian
Superman
Rocky

Honorable mentions:
Shaft
Man of Steel
Dawn of the Dead (love that cheap synth ass soundtrack)
Lord of the Rings
Aliens
E.T.
James Bond (simply for the theme)

Probably left out a bunch but I'll update if i think of any others.