Beautiful White Woman and her date get murdered in movie theater

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
stories? that shyt is kind of scary once you think about it.... dudes have so much hate for you when you dont even know they exist. but its the eyes man.... you could see it in there eyes ... and the way they talked to him... it was like 1000 and 1 questions... "how come you do this, do that, dress this way, walk that way, " lol all while filled with hate in there eyes.......
I remember I met this guy he told me straight up I want to punch you in the face.
I was in a frat house and the dude was part of them so I just left didn’t need that energy that night

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
that AND the attention. i cant overstate this breh.... they sweated him HEAVY:francis: it was fukking ridiculous, it was like when he was around nikkas just stopped existing..... like all the females just collectively bushed there existence into the shadow realm :picard: it was bad breh....... the most unintentional disrespect i have seen.

wouldn't say it doesn’t happen :yeshrug:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
fukked up thing is, you don't even need to be 'handsome gang' or particularly successful like that to get hate from other dudes. You could just be a laid back guy minding your own business and getting on with it and some men will even hate you for that. They'll be the ones sweating you harder than any female would. Some nikkas are just fukking weird.

Male jealousy is worse, I don't care what anyone says.

thank you. One time this guy wanted to fight me just cause I said the chick he was interested in was alright looking. It was weird.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
@Texasvescence this bytch nikka negged me because it’s impossible for his simple pea brain to comprehend that nikkas get jealous.

Why would I lie about a light skinned nikka getting the most attention from women? Only a CAC or a nikka nerd who lives in a basement wouldn’t know colorism exists regardless of gender. That scenario isn’t rare. :mjlol:

We’ve all heard some black women who only date light nikkas so their children have “good hair and light eyes.” It’s not just brehs who fetishize biracial/light skinned children.

fukking faggit, don’t even @ me bytch nikka. :camby:

dont worry about it. These clowns only interaction is on the internet. They don’t go to clubs/parties/bars/concerts etc to understand what you are talking about. I’m not jawline nikka but I have had dudes straight try to fight me cause some mediocre chick was next to me. These dudes were 6’2 and looked like pretty boys thinking they can have anything they want and when the chick rejects them to get with me they get infuriated. :pachaha:

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The fact he shot the girl first tells you all you need to know..the Mexican was collateral damage
Took her wallet too

But don't let me stop you fakkits from concocting homoerotic :duck:

This cac really posted a story about a bunch of dark skinned high schoolers killing a nikka after class, because he was handsome

:dead:

And nikkas actually dapped that nonsense

:laff:

Daps
Purge movie, the suspect probably went in to and thought he was in the movie.

I am only watching these types of movies at 2PM on a Tuesday. can't trust these ppl out there
I actually saw "The Forever Purge" at a 2:15pm showing on a random Tuesday like 3 weeks ago
:laff:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Uh...the suspect was a spic, why are we talking about brehs? I can tell brehs that are continuing this conversation were raised by single mothers....

Bytch levels too high in here....

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I fell out with my average looking half brother who's literally 12 years younger than me over male jealousy.

I observed him quietly for a good 3 years.
It's crazy.

Here's what's crazy, I taught this kid EVERYTHING he knows when it comes to Game. Everything he knows, I actually helped him break his virginity.

He just couldn't accept that he was an average looking, skinny, average height etc.
I also have gotten banned from a number of gyms due to having to get into fights with ugly brehs who just start shyt for no reason. :francis:

I have said this and I'll say it again, there's a difference between being a "beautiful man" vs a man who's deemed a sexual threat/physical specimen.

I don't know how to describe it but if you're a skinny pretty boy, it's almost like you can get away with being pretty, but if you're tall and muscular etc and just evoke that sexually charged desire in women the moment you walk in a room.
You're gonna have MAJOR problems :francis: