Beauty/fashion trends you want to go away?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
- Contouring heavy foundation, those ghastly brows... People practically draw/paint on new faces every morning.

- Terrible unrealistic weaves wigs.

- Human hair weaves/wigs on black women. Its disgusting to me that you would take something shed a waste from another persons body and you wear it to be seen as more attractive?????

- Excessive tatoos.

- Butt/breast implants. Body modifications like removing ribs to achieve a smaller waist. Botox, lipfillers...

- Waist trainers.

- Plastic surgery - just seems to make some people eventually uglier.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
From a male standpoint:
all designer everything. You don't look any less of a lame.

Caps with generic logos like "lit" 8 balls "YOLO" etc

chains, real or fake. we don't need to know you "so icey" every damn day

one thing i wish would become a trend and even more than a trend are wearing basics (t shirt, hoodies) . not everything needs an overt logo or color scheme.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Designer head to toe - Wack corny etc, wearing designer don’t mean you a drip master. I’m tired of seeing Gucci, fendi print head to toe.

Grills - Admittedly I wouldn’t mind grills maybe a caps on my canine teeth lmao but some of yall forcing it your teeth jacked up and you investing in grills instead.

Lip fillers - it used to be predominantly white woman but I’m seeing a lot of black women jump on this wave sadly. It rarely looks good or natural, I can rock with it if it looks natural but it’s rare can always tell when a woman’s had their lips done.

Ass/Breast surgery enhancements - Again it rarely looks natural everybody seems to want to go for the BBL excessive look. If you ain’t got ass or beast it’s cool ma we still love you...And if you do opt for surgery go for the natural option.

Charcoal hype - Whether it’s in toothpaste or face masks, shyts a useless fad. Thankfully don’t see it pushed as much as a year or so ago so seems to by dying out.

Oversized trainers - Garbage they don’t look good can’t nobody tell me nothing, you only buying them because they designer.

Gold blush nonsense - Too many overuse this and it looks terrible.

Purposely see through tops with no bra - Maybe I’m just old school but whilst I don’t hate it but it puts me off taking a woman seriously, can’t bring you around my family and you’re wearing that lol. My mum would look at me like I’ve lost my marbles

Edgy hipster looks - corny in my eyes