KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

This fool dead ass tried to eat Donatello and got hit with a :umad:

CTdS2BM.png

Oh we been put him on that summer jam screen. The replies were :banderas:

Remember That Alligator That Got Stomped Out By That Horse?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If someone ever suggests something so outlandish please kindly guide them to this video of a young black bear cub completely dominating a full adult dog.

Yeah it may not be a Pitbull, but that bear is also not an adult. Yet he rag rolled and dominated the pooch. It doesn’t take too much more brains to conclude that had it been an adult bear then a pitbull would be turned into bolony meat.

I was gon mention this vid.

Dog breh took a goof ass visit.
to the accelerated gifted baby bear shoot paw paw fighting grappling demos and got his goof ass owned. Trying to heckle from the crowd and save face in a demo.

Art Barr

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
If someone ever suggests something so outlandish please kindly guide them to this video of a young black bear cub completely dominating a full adult dog.

Yeah it may not be a Pitbull, but that bear is also not an adult. Yet he rag rolled and dominated the pooch. It doesn’t take too much more brains to conclude that had it been an adult bear then a pitbull would be turned into bolony meat.

Heh, the dog started wimpering. :lolbron: :russ:

Lil Bearbreh: "You need to chill out nikka."
Betadog: "I'mma whoop yo ass on some alpha shyt, cuz."
Lil Bearbreh: "I don't even need to call the homies for this one." *Judo toss*
Betadog: :sadcam: *whimper*
Bearbreh: "Oh you cryin' now, huh? I'ma give you some more to cry about!" :birdman: