Becky Lynch has been a Champion for exactly one year today. How do we feel about it?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tale as old as time.

Good worker gets over by becoming an interesting heel.

Crowd gets behind the turn, cheers for heel, calls for heel to win title.

Title is won and everyone is so happy for heel that they turn the heel into a face.

Crowd gets bored since face champion isn't struggling anymore, calls for champ to turn heel.

Heel turn happens, new face arrives. Crowd wants new face to win title. Cycle repeats.

She's not a good worker. She got over because Charlotte was forced into her storyline and the WWE Universe responded in a manner which catapulted Lynch's rise because Charlotte did not deserve the title shot.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
She has become the entitled a$$hole she was railing against during her rise to popularity.

She should've been made to tone it down or become a heel.

As it is she's an obnoxious, mouthy ginger goofball who talks mad shyt but needs to be carried in all her matches because she's mediocre as fukk.

She's a chick version of John Cena.

That's my problem with her character now. She's not likable anymore. One of the reasons it felt good to see her turn on Charlotte was because she was the ultimate babyface constantly getting screwed over. It's like that one friend you have that's really nice, but they can't catch a break.

But she comes off more as a heel/tweener than a face. It's weird. When she was SmackDown women's champion in 2016, she didn't have this problem.

After a while, they should have tried phasing out the "Man" persona and gradually going back to the Lass Kicker. She's been stuck in this weird place where she talks about slapping the heads off dopes, but the arrogance doesn't hit the same way.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
The character doesn't reach full potential as the hunted. The reign itself ... at least women's wrestling matters to a degree when she's on TV. So for that :salute:

She should have lost to Sasha.

Or just at some point prior to now.

That's my problem with her character now. She's not likable anymore. One of the reasons it felt good to see her turn on Charlotte was because she was the ultimate babyface constantly getting screwed over. It's like that one friend you have that's really nice, but they can't catch a break.

But she comes off more as a heel/tweener than a face. It's weird. When she was SmackDown women's champion in 2016, she didn't have this problem.

After a while, they should have tried phasing out the "Man" persona and gradually going back to the Lass Kicker. She's been stuck in this weird place where she talks about slapping the heads off dopes, but the arrogance doesn't hit the same way.

I agree with the points above...

Far as the character goes, I’m not a fan of “The Man,” and unless she was gonna stay heel or go back to it, as a face (because she shouldn’t be a tweeter at all), she should hit that sweet spot between the “Man” and “Lass Kicker” personas. The latter made her more fun and relatable, and comes across better in face mode, but the “Man” shyt could kinda be there when some edge is needed. Something like what New Day also needs, but in reverse (where they almost always act goof, barely ever has edge or seriousness).

The title reign itself, I don’t have hate for the year long reign. A more relatable face Lynch steady overcoming the odds would’ve worked better thoughout, and I do believe Sasha should’ve won the title that one time (would’ve made Banks hotter instead of cooling her off considerably). That being said, she’s not as big of a Cena/Austin draw with the belt, so she oughta lose it soon. Time for a true heel to get that and either but a more altered Lynch in chase mode, or have a new possible challenger