Becoming a cartoonist

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Yeah, I like drawing cartoons and shyt and would like to see if I can make a career out of it. :patrice:

Anybody know anything about this or steps to getting my stuff popular? :lupe:

I can draw and have ideas. I was thinking about putting my stuff on Youtube, but I don't know anything about animation or whatever and it seems like it'd be hard, but I'm willing to learn. Webcomics maybe?

I know this would be a lot easier if I knew someone in the industry. Maybe I should go to some conventions or some shyt? I'm from Michigan btw and there ain't anything catering to this out here.

Ideas brehs? Help me put black cartoon characters on tv :obama:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm. Animating is hard. And it takes time and patience. And posting animations on youtube is a good idea. You'll never know. Your video might get hella views one day.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Use instagram. There is one guy call "hiphop doodles" who draws famous rap pics in cartoon /doodle style nothing fancy. He kept getting more and more followers over timw. He's been up a year now he got models wearing his shirts and shyt. I am got my own Instagram gaming page up get on it while it hot asap bruh and keep puttin out contant