Becoming a Confident Secure Black Man

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Brehs,

This is an important thread. There is an illness we have as men in this society. An illness of the mind caused by systemic factors and history that is out of our control as individuals. A lot of us have internalized self-hate, insecurity, and depression as a result of trying to survive as black men in this society. We look for external figures to give us guidance, we lose ourselves in other's perceptions of us. We doubt our own greatness.

We have to look out for ourselves because no one else will do it for us. For those lucky enough to grow up with a strong father and/or positive male figures - you may already know this. But for those who weren't so lucky, I encourage you to share and uplift your fellow brehs.

Especially right now, with how violence against people like us is in the spotlight. It can be hard to conceptualize and define who you are as a human being.

I will be sharing 3 core beliefs that will guide you in your journey to becoming a more secure, confident man.

1. The core of a strong man relies in his ability to accept and view himself as an individual. You are an individual, a living breathing human, just as everyone else is. On a scientific level - no one is better than the next person on this planet. Anything beyond that is societal bullshyt that other humans created. Never forget that no one can take that away from you.

2. The only person who can validate you is yourself. The only thing you have to accept - is yourself. No one else, no accomplishments, no experiences, can validate you as a man.

3. Love yourself. You made it, out of 200 million sperm cells you are the 1 singular cell that made it. Simply by being alive you already won - you beat the odds. That makes you the king. You are the king of your own universe. There is nothing to doubt when you know this. There is only love. Despite whatever you went through in your life, you're still standing. You're still here - you owe it to yourself and your ancestors to keep striving, keep winning. And you won simply by waking up this morning, know that brehs :ufdup:

I encourage everyone to share tips, mindsets, hell even talk your shyt about how much of a winner you are.

Let's get it brehs - where my winners at?? :myman:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Brehs,

This is an important thread. There is an illness we have as men in this society. An illness of the mind caused by systemic factors and history that is out of our control as individuals. A lot of us have internalized self-hate, insecurity, and depression as a result of trying to survive as black men in this society. We look for external figures to give us guidance, we lose ourselves in other's perceptions of us. We doubt our own greatness.

We have to look out for ourselves because no one else will do it for us. For those lucky enough to grow up with a strong father and/or positive male figures - you may already know this. But for those who weren't so lucky, I encourage you to share and uplift your fellow brehs.

Especially right now, with how violence against people like us is in the spotlight. It can be hard to conceptualize and define who you are as a human being.

I will be sharing 3 core beliefs that will guide you in your journey to becoming a more secure, confident man.

1. The core of a strong man relies in his ability to accept and view himself as an individual. You are an individual, a living breathing human, just as everyone else is. On a scientific level - no one is better than the next person on this planet. Anything beyond that is societal bullshyt that other humans created. Never forget that no one can take that away from you.

2. The only person who can validate you is yourself. The only thing you have to accept - is yourself. No one else, no accomplishments, no experiences, can validate you as a man.

3. Love yourself. You made it, out of 200 million sperm cells you are the 1 singular cell that made it. Simply by being alive you already won - you beat the odds. That makes you the king. You are the king of your own universe. There is nothing to doubt when you know this. There is only love. Despite whatever you went through in your life, you're still standing. You're still here - you owe it to yourself and your ancestors to keep striving, keep winning. And you won simply by waking up this morning, know that brehs :ufdup:

I encourage everyone to share tips, mindsets, hell even talk your shyt about how much of a winner you are.

Let's get it brehs - where my winners at?? :myman:

Brehs need less time on the net and way more reading.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
You just now learning this? :mjlol:

I didn't realize how weak and pathetic a lot of you are. Brush your teeth, take a shower and go about your day.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Drop some book recommendations for us, king. I know you fw my man Tommy Curry
I will.
81rVf13w-HL.jpg

41ay16M6KLL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
powerful but i never was fond of that quote and statistic about being the fastest sperm of 200 million or whatever, so be proud.

bullshyt you are which ever variation of the sperm that made it, not no race or something to cherish. its all the same DNA ... but not trying to deter your powerful joint but being a fast sperm gets you no props you were from the first to the last, its all you bro.

:salute:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work on becoming the best you can. Meaning emotionally, financially, and intellectually. Balance your productivity with entertainment. Entertainment is like a safety valve to release pressure occasionally. Like is about producing. Life for a Black man is about producing a entire safe world for Black women and children.