Been listenin to Ar Ab mixtapes. Feds bout play all this shyt at trial

Representar

All Star
Daps
I been meaning to make a thread about the guy Ab mentions at the end of the song you posted
Dude has a song/video describing the crime he in jail for now in detail, and it was made while he was on the run for that crime. Basically a straight up confession video

I take it you mean this song? :wow:
Free biggy with the weight off :manny::youngsabo:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been meaning to make a thread about the guy Ab mentions at the end of the song you posted
Dude has a song/video describing the crime he in jail for now in detail, and it was made while he was on the run for that crime. Basically a straight up confession video
Who?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
We say we want our rappers real and how rappers are fake but this is what happens when rappers are real gangsters :mjcry:

In other news, I'm proud Dark Lo had a successful kidney surgery. He got a new Kidney and hopefully he can use his freedom to steer young people in a more positive direction.

When keeping it real goes really wrong.

You gotta move like John Forte out here.
Lmao John Forte came to my school back in the day and spoke on how he got caught for making plays over the phone or some shyt like that. Crazy you mentioned him.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
We say we want our rappers real and how rappers are fake but this is what happens when rappers are real gangsters :mjcry:

In other news, I'm proud Dark Lo had a successful kidney surgery. He got a new Kidney and hopefully he can use his freedom to steer young people in a more positive direction.

Lmao John Forte came to my school back in the day and spoke on how he got caught for making plays over the phone or some shyt like that. Crazy you mentioned him.

Because nobody would have guessed John Forte was out there moving bricks and he got a presidential pardon too so he had real money and power behind him. These other dudes buy an 8th for recreational use and turn into Tony Montana on tracks.