Before & after photo of Jennifer Hudson

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And he'd be talking to n!ggas like me, cus I swear I wouldve dissed her chubby ass from the before pic...like a gatdamn fool. :snoop:

Yea depending on her attitude about it with her weight because she was always pretty in the face. If

If she was one of them, "I don't give a fukk because nikkas call me thick" types then who can blame a person for curbin her

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thot.

I really hope she didnt let these cacs photograph her like that.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:francis:So we gonna start trying to tell these chicks that gym life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that other bullshyt? This thick wave need to die.

Get these chicks under a barbell for squats and watch a renaissance take place.

:yeshrug: I tried to:
TheColi's Lady Squat Challenge

But nah, I know you mean in real life. Personally, I always encourage females in my circles to get/stay fit. :yes:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I tried to:
TheColi's Lady Squat Challenge

But nah, I know you mean in real life. Personally, I always encourage females in my circles to get/stay fit. :yes:
Paying for my PT testing in a few months. Been leaning out myself (gotta stop eating pizza:snoop:That sodium bloat).
When my ship comes in, imma do my damndest to get some folks to get on they shyt. Family talmbout "How you do that?"

They all women:francis:They wanna cut calories to 1k and day and bullshyt like that, then get mad when the booty and boobs go.

Like @Shugg Ross said, SOOOOOOOOOOO many chicks would immediately become more attractive if they were fit. Not skinny:ufdup:fit.

Don't even need to talk about the health benefits, like not getting lightheaded if you bend over to pick something off the floor.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
:francis:So we gonna start trying to tell these chicks that gym life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that other bullshyt? This thick wave need to die.

Get these chicks under a barbell for squats and watch a renaissance take place.

QONVIyz.gif