King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Fixed

The Ho game is very competitive and ain't for every woman

Imagine putting your ass out there and nobody buying

Talk about demoralizing and soul crushing
Having fat bishes pull in more cash than you

The internet is forever so you gotta be fully committed cause 10 yrs after she retire her spouse fukk around and find out his homies got her ass saved in their phone
You can be ugly as fukk, in a wheelchair, put on some makeup and an AI filter, start streaming and eventually there’s gonna be some simp out there willing to pay your bills :heh:

You’re just seeing shyt at the highest level.

I know a breh and his wife older Latina early 40s, unremarkable. And he has an Onlyfans right now with just her on it making 10k+ a month.

Shyt is ridiculous nowadays, you don’t even have to leave the house.

This isn’t the fukking 70s where you have to go to a track and sell ass, only mentally ill and women from broken households with no knowledge still do that in 2021 :heh:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
47375107-0-image-a-32_1630505573834.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Low tier god has people who pay for unblocks all the time

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
This is a thing. Ppl get off on giving their money to others, literally. Men and women. Someone posted a sus tweet a week ago and I went down the rabbit hole.:patrice::snoop: Tldr, i ended up on some dusty negro's page where he was telling bytches to give him money with his dusty ass toes all on the camera. nikka didnt even have a lie up or blinds on his windows but "women" were calling him sir and sending money. I would've been jealous but he look like some random dust head I see walking around in Newark after 9pm. Like a god of struggle. :snoop: I thought that master cheater dude was trolling but ppl really live like this.

Humanity was a mistake.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's called financial dominaton.. people that like to be humiliated and compensate for it financially.

That chick got a BBL a couple months ago, did some collabs with youtubers and tiktokers.

Surgeons be saving these chicks lives ouchea.