BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Better cartoons.
Cartoon Network was the GOAT for us, nick was also at its peak. Not to mention we got the Proud Family on disney.
CCF_8798.png

THE GOAT!!

Better music for kids
While we may not remember 2pac or biggie, or remember when Doggystyle or Illmatic came out, we had better music for US. we were lil kids, not super thugs, so the time we came up provided better music for us to listen to. Not as violent as the 90s, but not as square and lame as now. Nelly in his prime, lil jon and usher, DMX, Eminem, 50 cent, and when Snoop came out with Drop It Like Its hot :banderas:
Not to mention middle school was FUN as hell for us, cuz das when all the dance songs were coming out and skating rings made a lil comebacc(atleast around here) so we was having the time of our life

Better Movies for kids
We had the best movies for kids. From kiddie movies to action movies. We got to see movies like Shrek, Monsters Inc, The incredibles, then action movies like Spider Man and Xmen and the new star wars movies too

Better looking females

In the 90s and 80s, young girls and teen girls barely had any shape. With us, girls were looking grown and mature and better looking by 8th grade.

Less crime
Self explanotory

90s babies>>>>

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:smugbiden:maaan yall wasnt around for Nick when they had "You can't say that on Television" or "Pinwheel" "Noozles" or "Sharon, Louis and Brams Elephant Show" (only true 80s babies know what those are)

For a cat that was around for both in the 80s and the 90s....I can tell you what shows were hot at the time.

90s cartoons got officially garbage around 94'

yall the crack era babies...ole azz brenda's got baby azz nikkas.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please. :laff: you 90 babies busy trying to act like you experienced what us 80 babies witnessed in the 90s like ya'll us when you guys are just discovering that shyt in 2000 and beyond. this thread is pointless. i laugh when i hear kids born in 1992 try to tell me what 1991 was like talking about the la riots. how the fukk you remember that shyt when you were diapers. i dare any of you 90 babies to talk about the OJ car chase back in 1994 like you witnessed it on tv when it happened or the OJ trial. stick with casey anthony.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
please. :laff: you 90 babies busy trying to act like you experienced what us 80 babies witnessed in the 90s like ya'll us when you guys are just discovering that shyt in 2000 and beyond. this thread is pointless. i laugh when i hear kids born in 1992 try to tell me what 1991 was like talking about the la riots. how the fukk you remember that shyt when you were diapers. i dare any of you 90 babies to talk about the OJ car chase back in 1994 like you witnessed it on tv when it happened or the OJ trial. stick with casey anthony.

How old are ya?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

You shouldn't be talking about shyt like the LA riots either. What 5 year old remembers listening on TV for real-life event unless they were directly involved in it? Your brain wasn't that much more developed than the oldest of us back then.