Being A Real Nikka Gets You NO WHERE (What's The Point Of Sayin It)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hate when dudes get in an argument and first thing they say, "I'm a real nikka". My reaction :francis: We are better than that. We gotta think of ourselves more than just being a nikka. Being a real nikka gets you one or two things, prison or DEAD :francis: Sorry for the rant, but I hate it when my people say that. Then, they tell me that I'm not a real nikka because I don't get down like that. I plan to mentor troubled youth and volunteer two years down the line. Being a real nikka is not what I strive to be. Our ancestors were smart people. They wouldn't think highly of some of us calling ourselves real nikkas. I want us as a whole to do better. My point is, that we need to respect our people more :snoop: We all we got and I found that out the hard way :snoop:

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
OP got a point :manny:

They (whoever the hell that is...sometimes it's us :snoop:) try to drive a wedge and try to reinforce being a real nikka instead of being a real man.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
OP got a point :manny:

They (whoever the hell that is...sometimes it's us :snoop:) try to drive a wedge and try to reinforce being a real nikka instead of being a real man.
Word, the way I was brought up my parents wanted me to be a man. They never said to me, "be a real nikka'. It was always be a man.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
saying im a real nikka is the same as saying im real.... doesnt mean youre a 'gangsta'

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Will somebody ban this dude from making threads:why:
My only consolation is this will be off the 1st page in like 30 minutes. Dude literally tries to make his titles sound like complex articles

Bruhj it's every time....lowkey hilarious ......That transgender thread was goat tho :laff: