Being In A Gang Looks So Cool...Tha Culture

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The white man took created that environment and took away all their choices. What do y'all expect them to do? They do not have a choice. It's bad, but gang banging puts food on the table and pays the rent. :stopitslime:

If ya'll c00ns want those men to do better hiw about you give then a job? But I bet you can't do that can you? :sas2:
good Lord do you realize how infantile and pathetic you sound:scust: unless you were being sarcastic which I pray you are

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Another c00n thread. Why are we getting mad at those men, when The white man created that environment?

Those brehs had no choice but to join street life. If the white man didn't take away our resources we would have gangs or convicts.

1 star and negged

The white man took created that environment and took away all their choices. What do y'all expect them to do? They do not have a choice. It's bad, but gang banging puts food on the table and pays the rent. :stopitslime:

If ya'll c00ns want those men to do better hiw about you give then a job? But I bet you can't do that can you? :sas2:

something, something, REC centers

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Can some of the older brehs describe what clubs were like for you in your youth?

As an "Older" Breh,

Some of this SAME DUSTY AZZ BEHAVIOR, existed back then.

Ignant Azz MF's, Shooting Clubs up, Shooting MF's in the parking lot etc...

I can't count how many times me and the homies was at a club back in the day,
and some DUSTY AZZ "Gangbanger" types, were MORE FOCUSED on US, SOME DUDES,
than on the Ladies in there.

:scust:

That SHYT is SUSPECT!

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

You can't put food on the table if you're dead or on jail. You gonna tell me gangs got life insurance policies.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
- We dressed like we just left the office :russ:

- We’d dance up to a girl. She’d start grinding on you and when she looked back, you prayed to God she didn’t think you were a member of Ugly Gang :wow:
When she would look back and then start dancing harder :ahh:

or grab you :ahh:

The internal battle of being an introverted nerd and a west indian who has the need to wine pon gyal....

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

@BaggerofTea he's stealing your shyt.