LEARN FROM YOUNG RANDALL

CUT IT OFF AND BECOME THE FACE OF WWEU

Sheamus_OShaunessy_Victory_display_image.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i never realized everyone hated Sheamus now...i missed the bulk of his run before he disappeared most recently but he was a good worker to me. face Sheamus is corny, but book him as a force and its believable fella.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i never realized everyone hated Sheamus now...i missed the bulk of his run before he disappeared most recently but he was a good worker to me. face Sheamus is corny, but book him as a force and its believable fella.
him and wade barret as a UK version of the APA, just straight up bruisers for hire, would be crazy dope...their styles complement each other and they just love to beat people up...i could see them as legit champions

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
It's really just his most recent smiling babyface character I have a problem with. Unfortunately it seemed like we were gonna be stuck with that for the long haul.

It appeals to kids and sells merchandise so Vince is probably pretty cool with it.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
him and wade barret as a UK version of the APA, just straight up bruisers for hire, would be crazy dope...their styles complement each other and they just love to beat people up...i could see them as legit champions

ALWAYS wanted those two to team up, but I never thought of the APA-style idea. Dope as hell.

Even a repackaged badass Drew MacIntyre would be a fit, but he might be unsalvageable at this point.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I find him to be absolutely cringeworthy as a face too. He went from being the Celtic Warrior that ends careers to the big goofy ginger that cuts promos about how he was bullied in school.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He also got over with crowds and is a much bigger deal now than he was as a heel.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
He also got over with crowds and is a much bigger deal now than he was as a heel.
that is very true actually. WE don't like him, but he was really over with the fans as a face. The top faces like 6 months ago were (all bias aside folks)

Cena
Sheamus
Orton
Daniel Bryan
[i dont recall if punk was a heel or face at the time]

now its

Bryan
Cena
Punk
?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I actually like Sheamus... but he's been lost as a babyface and the fact that I'm not missing him says everything right there.
With that being said... he's the #2 man in the company because I see Coke Boy and the company putting more faith on Sheamus than on D-Bry and him being trememdously over with the fans... which is sad when you think about it.