Believe it or not, the reason Lars Sullivan has Anxiety Attacks is because he's a racist

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Unless that reddit user posts a pic of themselves showing proof they are black, I will not believe them. 99% of forum posts that start with " As a black man " is usually made by someone not black.
They talked about this in TLR. Reddit has a whole subreddit called "AsABlackMan" because so many people would lie about being black to justify racist shyt.

"as a black man, i see nothing wrong with Lars's statement blah blah blah"...type of shyt from some fake account.

As a black man...

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
Nothing about this big ogre screams "money" in the least bit aside from a waste of it on the side of the E. This pos will flame out in record time and I'd be glad to see it.

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Panic attack story sounds like a crock of shyt

:laff:
Sounds like the new name for Lars' finisher.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, we all make mistakes and say stupid shyt every once in a while. However, you have to take into account where you say at and look into the consequences that might be there.
Lars is a brainless racist who went off, while being employed by an employer who enjoys nationwide coverage and claims "equal opportunities" etc.
To make matters worse, he never condoned his previous comments and suffered from an anxiety attack because he was afraid "people would find out".
Instead of WWE straight firing him for being a racist PoS and not showing any remorse, they kayfabe fine him and are considering to still give him a push.
The only push he's supposed to get is the one Zack Ryder got by Kane...in a wheelchair...of the stage...
F×ck this company.