Bellator 153: "A New Kingdom For An Old King" (Henderson/Koreshkov, Pitbull II/Corrales, and MVP)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
That MVP performance reminded me of some (pardon the blasphemy, lol)type of Anderson Silva performance....just a fukkery-laced mindfukk of a performance...

Drop the guy within the first 10 seconds of a fight....dancing around....hands down.....drops him again....ragdolls him to the ground...outgrapples the grappler....submits the grappler.....just some really WILD sh!t.....Ward vs. MVP would've been LIT....now it's just gonna still happen but be a stepping stone for Page.....I'm surprised Master Teacher didn't come in here waxing poetic about Page's performance. Koreshkov vs. Page in about a year could main event a ppv that does a decent 200-250,000 buyrate.

I had a bad feeling about Bendo's match beforehand...he got WHOOPED...he showed that he still has a good chin...he's durable overall...and he won't quit...dude was still competing admirably out there....Koreshkov just proved that he could hang in ufc's WW division...nothing more...Bendo will kick ass in Bellator's LW division...but I still think Will Brooks is the best fighter in the promotion...Ben ain't beating him a year from now, IMO.

He's not gonna stay in Bellator. He has two fights left on his contract, or Bellator can let his contract expire in July. All signs point to Bellator letting his contract expire because he keeps talking negatively about Bellator's promotion of him in the media.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he still has the lightweight belt in Bellator....does his contract naturally extend or does he lose the strap b/c his contract is done?

Bendo-Ill Will could be some fukkery for real....
Bendo wins...Will loses all momentum and UFC may not wanna fukk with him
Will wins...but he's contractually obligated to stay b/c he's champ....gives no fukks regardless...then throws the belt in the trash on national tv like he's Alundra Blaze :ohhh:

Who is Brooks fighting next?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
If he still has the lightweight belt in Bellator....does his contract naturally extend or does he lose the strap b/c his contract is done?

Bendo-Ill Will could be some fukkery for real....
Bendo wins...Will loses all momentum and UFC may not wanna fukk with him
Will wins...but he's contractually obligated to stay b/c he's champ....gives no fukks regardless...then throws the belt in the trash on national tv like he's Alundra Blaze :ohhh:

Who is Brooks fighting next?

He loses the belt and Bellator vacates the title, Bellator throws Benson in a title fight for the LW title against winner of Thomson vs Chandler on May 14th immediately

Bellator moved up their start time for their May 14th show to 8 pm btw, so it wouldn't overlap with UFC 198 starting at 10 pm EST.