Bellator NYC [6/24] "The Last Emperor Invades New York" (Silva/Sonnen, Fedor/Mitrione)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
damn fedor just looked too slow. sad as hell. i don't even know why he still fighting.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I didn't even watch the PPV but after seeing the vids of Pico getting choked out in his debut, the double knockdown in the Fedor fight, and the gif of dude falling because a guy pulled the stool under him, I want to give Bellator some money for all this laughter its given me :mjlol::dead:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ppl actually found the double knockdown "funny" cool? Sure but funny?:ld: Must be getting old. Especially with what happened next, I hate his fans and even though he's overrated Fedor is a good dude and to see a trump loving douche have him chasing the holy ghost was sad. Shame on him if he actually faces chael.

Only really seen the advertised fights and I wish I could say I was disappointed but for that to happen I would have to be surprised. Who didn't see that outcome in the main event, it's crazy how the media aren't lambasting it for being boring though.

If that were mo or Jones it would be "x wins grudge match in boring affair" or "hyped up mainevent goes the full 5 rounds in a forgettable decision win for x"

Knew Larkin was fools gold, especially when he would do that subservient pose at any photo op with Lima, "ohhhhh can't let him look into my soul" GTFOH

Poor Chandler but I don't really count this as a legit loss. Clearly there will be a rematch when he's heeled

As for phil/bader, how vanilla is that division :russell:not the kind of fight you want to coronate a new fighter on

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
$
:mjlol:at the ppl dappin this, some cold mofos in here

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Aaron Pico would've been on the senior world team in freestyle wrestling this year, he's an absolute prodigy. But he's also boxed and trained mma from a young age so he decided to focus on mma.

I'm a huge international wrestling fan but wishing this kid the best, he's a fukking monster and I hope he's a UFC legend when it's all said and done.

@krackdagawd you up on breh? His hand fighting/head snaps are godly

:noah: damn I missed this I aint know breh was even on this. There's 2 kids in my sons wrestling school that are considering skipping college(free rides :damn:) n getting straight into this shyt. I'm like ain't no money in mma and that shyt aint going no where but if kids listened to us old nikkas they wouldn't be kids :francis: