Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Daps
Harris is in a huge slump. This the longest I’ve seen him play this bad.

Patty mills should only play in blowouts.

We need a backup center. Also I believe when TJ comes back that will help shorten the rotation. Cam Patty and Seth, even Harrismay be out the rotation.

A lot of dead weight on this roster and too many small guards.

They really should grab Miles Bridges, fukk it. He helps with everything we need. Plus being in an environment with OG’s may help calm him down and focus.

Dwight should have been on this team also. Sharpe isn’t going to be an NBA player. Kessler Edwards either.

The fact that Watanabe is so vital to this team should be worrying.

I’m not giving up yet but the clock is ticking fast.

Daps
Harris is in a huge slump. This the longest I’ve seen him play this bad.

Patty mills should only play in blowouts.

We need a backup center. Also I believe when TJ comes back that will help shorten the rotation. Cam Patty and Seth, even Harrismay be out the rotation.

A lot of dead weight on this roster and too many small guards.

They really should grab Miles Bridges, fukk it. He helps with everything we need. Plus being in an environment with OG’s may help calm him down and focus.

Dwight should have been on this team also. Sharpe isn’t going to be an NBA player. Kessler Edwards either.

The fact that Watanabe is so vital to this team should be worrying.

I’m not giving up yet but the clock is ticking fast.
NVM about Bridges. Forgot NBA is going to suspend him as soon as he does come back. That doesn’t help us.

Daps
They won’t suspend him forever. He’s a max player that can be had much cheaper. They really should grab Turner or Poetl but I’d hate to see Clax minutes go down
I’m out on Turner. He doesn’t help with rebounding, I’d bet on Bamba over him. Bamba never had a good teacher or OG with him. He has lots of tools .

Poetl can be had but he’s limited. Claxton has a jumper he needs to start shooting it.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I’m out on Turner. He doesn’t help with rebounding, I’d bet on Bamba over him. Bamba never had a good teacher or OG with him. He has lots of tools .

Poetl can be had but he’s limited. Claxton has a jumper he needs to start shooting it.
My thing about Turner is that he can shoot and protect the rim so it’ll no longer be an auto bucket when opponents get into the paint. Ben can work with four shooters and rim protection. as far as rebounding, he can put a body on opposing bigs which can free up rebounds for the wings and I think you can go big with Clax and Turner if need be bc of Turner's shooting