Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys like Patty, Seth and Joe have great reputation as shooters. But these days, they're streaky. They are also food in defense every night:scust: that's the only consistency they bring awful defense

That's what KD wanted

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It’s almost time to George bush the button. Our bench is shyt!!!
Nah still too early. We've only seen them play a few times since Kyrie's suspension and Ben's resurgence.

If they can't go at least 4-3 on this homestand, then I think Marks will start discussing moves. Most of the league isn't eligible to be traded yet.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
When he was putting up single digit scoring games everyone said he was done for good. Now he’s putting up 16/7/6 (in line with his career averages) and it’s “that’s considered hooping??”

goal-post-moving.gif

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
When he was putting up single digit scoring games everyone said he was done for good. Now he’s putting up 16/7/6 (in line with his career averages) and it’s “that’s considered hooping??”

goal-post-moving.gif

That wasn’t even for this thread, but that’s what I get for trying to talk ball outside of here :mjlol:

I don’t have any real expectations for Warren but at least we’ll potentially be closer to banishing Patty/Joe