#NeverForget :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder who he will endorse?
Don't think it will be Trump because Ben seemed to enjoy being the darling of the right wing with his appearances on Fox and conservative radio and considering how the establishment on the Right is shytting themselves over Trump dominating the primary I could see Ben coming out in support of of one of the other 3 left in the contest.

Honestly I'm not sure.

Trump would make sense...sort of, in the sense that Carson is supposed to be a "political outsider" so it might look hypocritical for him to endorse an establishment candidate like Rubio or Kasich. Plus Trump has been relatively friendly with him compared to Rubio and Cruz.

But like you said, that might piss off FOX News and hurt his $$$.

I'll go out on a limb and say he endorses Cruz. That way he can avoid endorsing Trump (and thus pissing off FOX) while still endorsing someone who claims to not be an establishment candidate.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing wrong with that, but if you can rationalize your vote for an evil racist woman, why cant other people rationalize voting for racist people

you think you're special?

I never said she was evil or racist. Just a lying, dishonest, power hungry woman with no moral center who will do anything for her ambition.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He meant to do it months earlier, it's just that he'd been sleepwalking on the campaign trail and just recently woke up.