Ben Simmons is smashing one of the twins

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Think this through.

"If I had fame and money, I'd fly halfway across the world in hopes of finding some foreign broad who will love me not knowing whether the village hit it or not."

If you had fame, money and access, you're not carrying your own luggage. You're not ordering your own food. You're not running your own errands, but you're gonna search the globe to find a broad on some Slumdog Millionaire shyt?

Guys smash the same broads for the same reason you ate the same crappy Chinese food all those years from the same roach infested restaurant: convenience. it's there and you don't have to work that hard. Someone else did all the heavy lifting for that broad to even be around you. The rest is light work.

Obviously these chicks are convenient, they gold digging thots. They do all the leg work and already around you cause they sucked off half the nikkas in VIP with you
Bol just took pics in Australia with her going off what's in this thread, just saying dude could pull a bad one from his own home country and it would have been different
But it's probably not that deep since it seems like he's just running thru these chicks vs pulling a tristan

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow: I didnt know this he is really killing the game damn.

Yovanna-Ventura-16.jpg

yovanna-ripped-up-yoga-pants.jpg
:wow:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Obviously these chicks are convenient, they gold digging thots. They do all the leg work and already around you cause they sucked off half the nikkas in VIP with you
Bol just took pics in Australia with her going off what's in this thread, just saying dude could pull a bad one from his own home country and it would have been different
But it's probably not that deep since it seems like he's just running thru these chicks vs pulling a tristan
Y'all treat IG pictures like promise rings :laugh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Y'all treat IG pictures like promise rings :laugh:

So multiple pictures on "dates" don't signify some level of consistent relationship?
These bytches body counts are documented on IG and a lot of these dudes are planting seeds in these chicks and worst case even wifing them
Anything more than a 3am smash and disappearance is a L when you dealing with professionals

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
So multiple pictures on "dates" don't signify some level of consistent relationship?
These bytches body counts are documented on IG and a lot of these dudes are planting seeds in these chicks and worst case even wifing them
Anything more than a 3am smash and disappearance is a L when you dealing with professionals
It's a relationship. That's all it is. It's not his first and likely won't be his last. If he realizes he made a mistake later on, cool. He's young. Let him figure it out. This is the shyt we all encourage players to do when they get to the league. I've never read a post by a Coli poster saying "stay in school, you can fukk these virgins in med school who will love you for you." We always point to these models and know NBA athletes are gonna smash and even cuff for a while. We can't get mad now when they do. that's just the circle they run in.