Ben Simmons Reportedly Left Nets Group Chat After Being Asked To Play

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yo I’m sorry but where did this Ric Bucher is a known charlatan who makes stuff up narrative come from??

:russ:

You the same nikkas that don’t buy Madden anymore either talkin bout I haven’t played Madden in 17 years

The Coli experts have a catalog on Ric Bucher :laff:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This is just KD team leaking info how convenient it leaks today. Trade kyrie and have KD play or sit his value wont go down but teams will get more desperate. He locked in for 4 years

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
maya-jama-2.jpg
This lame fool fukked Maya Jama

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Ric is all the way in the Bay/Cali. How the fukk would he know what’s going on in Brooklyn unless he heard it through the grapevine? the NBA off-season is the woat because motherfukkers like y’all and the media are bored.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Yo I’m sorry but where did this Ric Bucher is a known charlatan who makes stuff up narrative come from??

You the same nikkas that don’t buy Madden anymore either talkin bout I haven’t played Madden in 17 years

The Coli experts have a catalog on Ric Bucher :laff:
Defend Ric Bucher, brehs. nikkas double down on ignorance too much.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With everything that has happened with Simmons in the past year, why couldn’t this story be true?
It's very believable because of that, and that's why Ric Bucher felt so comfortable throwing it out there.

Only issue is, Ric has no credibility.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's very believable because of that, and that's why Ric Bucher felt so comfortable throwing it out there.

Only issue is, Ric has no credibility.
And that’s the entire premise of my point in that it’s the messenger that’s the issue and not the actual message.

If almost anyone else said it, then dudes would believe it and cracking jokes as well.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Was an explanation ever given for why Simmons didn't play in the last playoff game?
Multiple reports were saying it was a wait and see situation for the Nets (aka if Simmons wants to play)

Simmons dissing his teammates and ghosting the chat seems on brand , 100% actually. It's the part about Durant questioning whether he wants to play with Simmons that seems like clickbait.