Ben Stein: Donald Trump's Economic Plans Are SHEER IDIOCY :mjlol: :mjcry:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
well, he said Trump's foreign policy is excellent, which is preposterous, so that automatically killed his whole argument there.
Well, Trump's foreign policy plan is better than Hillary's thats for sure. However, I think Sanders has the best foreign policy plan. Also, Cruz foreign policy plan is :scusthov: worthy.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well, he said Trump's foreign policy is excellent, which is preposterous, so that automatically killed his whole argument there.
Exactly, "some of the people I respect the most are Trump fans," this let me know he doesn't really know what he's talking about.
Trump's economic "policy"/plan is terrible, his foreign "policy" is terrible, his domestic "policy" is terrible, his understanding of American society is broken, and his business acumen is an embarrassment to other billionaires.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, Trump's foreign policy plan is better than Hillary's thats for sure. However, I think Sanders has the best foreign policy plan. Also, Cruz foreign policy plan is :scusthov: worthy.
:dahell: You think Trump's foreign policy plan is better than Hillary's and you think Bernie's is the best? :dead:
I'm a Bernie supporter, but his foreign policy plan in the Middle East is pretty bad.
Trump's is nonexistent, and Hillary has the best understanding, and is going to continue her odd blend of neolib/neorealist policy that will continue our proxy war w/o involving too many troops.
Cruz's is really bad.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:dahell: You think Trump's foreign policy plan is better than Hillary's and you think Bernie's is the best? :dead:
I'm a Bernie supporter, but his foreign policy plan in the Middle East is pretty bad.
Trump's is nonexistent, and Hillary has the best understanding, and is going to continue her odd blend of neolib/neorealist policy that will continue our proxy war w/o involving too many troops.
Cruz's is really bad.
I mean with Israel and Palestine. Hillary wants to give Israel MORE aid :why: Bernie atleast wants to act like a neutral advisor to BOTH. Trump said while he was pro-israel that he would negotiate a deal.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont even know his foreign policy he talks about demilitarizing and rebuilding the military in the same breathe the man is a complete joke.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Ben Stein..................:stop:...........................:whoa: we good right here breh

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This was an audition for team trump...

"Hey trump I like you on foreign policy and I like your voting base you just need to get a good economist on your team...like me"

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:patrice: I don't know about that but both strike me as dangerous either way. Trump's foreign policy lives in a videogame though.