Cats are useless, manipulative creatures that you voluntarily own for all the wrong reasons.

• Phuck

• Yo

• Cat

• Brehs/Brehettes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

full
Stupid thing prolly lost about 6 lives screaming in terror and knocking over all the feeble furniture it ran into trying to get away.​

Address_Unknown

Daps
Why the fukk would you do that? Especially to a kitten that looks no more than 3 months old?

People do some dumb fukkin shyt just so they can go “look at me! I’m so cool” on social media.

fukkin attention whores

Easily accessible social media platforms gave rise to people creating content that isn't borne of creativity. It's a culture steeped in throw away gags and narcissistic behaviour all in hopes of pleasing a fickle audience who finds pleasure in seeing shyt like that.:manny:

Address_Unknown

Daps
live by it-die by it
:birdman:

shyt, sidenote.. My fukkin cat had a tumor on his chin. Had to get that surgically removed yesterday. Set me back $400

im glad I took his ass to check it out though
:damn:

Glad you caught it in time. Nothing worse than having your pet develop some sort of health problem that you catch way too late to save and it becomes terminal. Had to put one of my Dogs down last year from fukking Cancer of all things. T'was a slow and painful experience, watching her leg become useless and then start to atrophy and grow tumors because she kept it elevated all the time. What's his recovery time looking like?